Libs/Authoritarians great leap forward

I am now convinced more then ever that’s what the left is doing. Remember anarchy is a tool for authoritarians. The left is trying to create as much chaos as possibly…so they can try to convince people that only they can fix it and bring peace, not Trump because he’s the cause of this chaos/anarchy/rioting etc.

Democrat will try to convince the people only they can fix things. That will be their talking point in coming days.

As one person told me yesterday about the possibility of false flags.

1 Like

Didn’t Trump literally say at the 2016 republican convention that, and I quote, “I alone can fix it”?

Laugh out ■■■■■■■ loud at this thread.

10 Likes

roll tape!

summary: Trump saying I alone can fix it

4 Likes

Maybe they forgot?

Yeah, I don’t see Biden as a demagogue. This looks like projection to me.

4 Likes

so every election since the 1800’s.

I love how Biden is both hiding in fear in his basement, and an all powerful demi-god.

2 Likes

Have you not paid attention to his entire career? Of course he’s been a demagogue, historically.

Yes, cuz the right hasnt been authoritarian at all :roll_eyes:

You don’t know me…

I know you like using the power of the government to punish your opponents when it suits your agenda.

4 Likes

That’s right…libs need a taste of their own medicine.

Now can we get back to using anarchy as a tool for authoritarian state?

Not a Trump thread.

Example? Be careful with personal accusations that you cannot back up.

anarchist are by definition anti-government.

1 Like

That’s an…odd response.

Correct. Which is why those antifa clowns are not anarchists. They don’t want anarchy, they want to rule.

2 Likes

5 forms of government…and how Anarchy is used by the power of elitist to create Oligarch.

We are witnessing it playing out right before our very eyes by the left.

1 Like

Projection and whataboutism - the last refuge of the Trump supporter as the dumpster fire rages.

5 Likes

@conan knows exactly what I am talking about. I called him on it a few times before.