Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

Link?..

Not the Russian government. Podesta was phished, his dumb ass clicked the link.

No, it is not regressive.

The only reason why Congress isn’t busy moving forward with impeachment is because of the fact that Trump’s aides protected him from himself by ignoring orders that they knew were outright illegal.

The only twits around here are the ones who conflate “innocent” with “not guilty”.

1 Like

Is it usual for you to convict someone after only hearing the prosecutors side of the story?

The DNC hacks and the Podesta E-mails were two separate incidents.

Ouch.

Individual 1

It’s all bull ■■■■■

allegedly affiliated with Russian intellige…

Didn’t even have to open the link. Thanks.

like the tippiest of tippy tops and stuff?

Besides taxing the rich Liberal Donors, and people like George Soros, and
Buzz Buzz Jeffrey Bezos. :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:

Democrat Politicians don’t even want Americans to have any “crumbs”.
They want the whole cake, and the crumbs. They don’t think Americans
deserve even the “crumbs”, money wise. lol

There would be more credibility if Trump had released his tax returns.

**I wish that all Democrat Politicians would release all of their taxes, and **
show all of their assets for the past 25-35 years but I doubt that would ever happen.

It’s amazing how Democrat Politicians make only so much per year, and
yet Most of them have tens of Millions of dollars magically!
and yet most of the media will never talk about that.

You shouldn’t worry about the impeachment thing. You should worry about the investigations into Trump’s money.

The walls are closing in, it’s the beginning of the end, Bombshell. It’s going to take awhile to clear that from the conscious after 2 and 1/2 years of the president being accused of being a KGB agent.

2 Likes

This whole thing will take ten years to play out.

If your side gets its way. They’ll drag it out as long as they can.

benghazi

1 Like

President Pence…

I’m worried that there won’t be an investigation into all of the Democrat Politicians money, and where they get all of their tens of millions, and hundreds of millions of dollars?

It’s all those darn 1 percenters!!! lol. I bet Dem Dem Politicians have some good ties to Russia. lol.

I’m not talking about dragging it out. I’m talking about further investigations of stuff that was uncovered, trials, appeals, reversals, additional charges, etc.

Ten years minimum.

You should look up “poisoned the well.” The collusion “investigation” tainted any future investigations that would be a result of that “investigation.”