Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

I’m not asking for tax cuts. I’m asking for a flat tax. If we cut spending down to bare bones, we can do the math and figure out what that rate needs to be in order to come out ahead.

Because they are too high and being used to fund bull ■■■■ outside of the delegated powers.

1 Like

Wait. Are you saying that we pay congress to spend money not to save money? No wonder we’re screwed.

1 Like

It will be never ending first its the russians and collusion now new york will be going after him. Anything to avoid the truth clinton lost bexause she was a terrible person to run.

1 Like

I am in favor for a flat tax. I know what i owe and know that everyone has to pay as well.

1 Like

That’s the funny part. They refuse to accept any responsibility for choosing the worst candidate in American history. They chose a witch as if they were forced to pick her. Twenty candidates this time. Two last time. Two the time before. It was a coronation not an election. Now they are paying for their horrific choice. Good for them!

2 Likes

We’re supposed to submit, they’re better.

1 Like

The beautiful thing about a flat tax? Everybody buys stuff. Even the unemployed. Drug dealers who don’t report their income to the IRS still buy stuff. It’s why Washington State can function off a 7.6% sales tax and Oregon still needs a 9% income tax. When only the working pay taxes, the system can’t sustain itself when there’s less employed than not. More takers vs. givers, if you will.

1 Like

That is exactly right.

It’s like when these morons were pushing for ballot 67 here which would have raised corporate taxes in Oregon. It’s like, you realize over 70% of the State’s revenue comes from Individual Income Taxes and not Corporate taxes, right? What happens to the State Revenue when these businesses who have been enjoying sweetheart tax deals in exchange for employing thousands of workers who all pay individual income taxes to the State end up leaving the State and taking their jobs with them now that you’re raising their taxes? You can imagine the responses I got.

1 Like

Sorry its the voters fault.

Yes, the DNC was hacked by the Russians. Attorney General Barr stated:

“Second, the report details efforts by Russian military officials associated with the GRU to hack into computers and steal documents and emails from individuals affiliated with the Democratic Party and the presidential campaign of Hillary Rodham Clinton for the purpose of eventually publicizing those emails. Obtaining such unauthorized access into computers is a federal crime. Following a thorough investigation of these hacking operations, the Special Counsel brought charges in federal court against several Russian military officers for their respective roles in these illegal hacking activities. Those charges are still pending and the defendants remain at large.”

No. You have been adamant today that feelings have no importance here. I am only encouraging adherence to the standard.

Read Volume 2 of Mueller’s report. This would deal with the obstruction aspect of the report.

The Democrat Fake News Media, and the Liberal Politicians in D.C. have no
Collusion, and they’re going to chase then down as long as they possibly can,
and intentionally do it into the 2020 election to try and hurt Trump.

The Collusion- Delusion.

Flat tax is regressive; a progressive income tax is much fairer.

Aren’t D Trump and his acolytes playing with fire here with their implied threats to H Clinton et al? I can envision a scenario where tit for tat will be played and the ultimate losers will be Trump, his family and close associates.

Did D Trump make any comments of encouragement?

Is there some exemption in the law for people with high security clearances?

Yes…