Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

You should read “The Mueller Report”. Pay close attention to the 14 ongoing investigations.

2 Likes

Of course. It’s all you have at this point.

Well that’s certainly false. Hell, even Trump knows he’s screwed.

I can’t quite recall D Trump’s response. What was it: “I’m …”?

1 Like

yep.

we’re gonna need to give Trump voters 2-3 months to catch up. many didn’t read the report and a bunch more are acting like it doesn’t exist. even more are still using the narrative created by Republican Media/Trump/Barr.

How is that “poisoned well” working out for Flynn, Mantafort, Cohen, etc.?

1 Like

I know. You guys always need a label for things you don’t agree with. A flat tax makes it more difficult to claim the rich are not paying their share, when they are already paying far more then they will ever receive. You guys love to tinker. A flat tax ends the tinkering.

Marginal income tax rates should increase the higher the salary in my opinion.

Under a flat tax, the more you earn, the more you pay.

:rofl: BINGO.

1 Like

Is that all? Only 14 investigations? I’m surprised. Good luck to them and their “investigations.” Let me know if they decide to actually do anything. Fair enough?

But its not a fair tax.

That’s why we need it. Because nobody can decide what is fair.

Except we know a flat tax isn’t fair.

The more you earn the higher the marginal rate should be.

The 14 may lead to more investigations.

We don’t know that. That’s an opinion. In my opinion if a rich man pays $100,000 for the exact same services that a middle class man pay $10,000 for, then that’s pretty freaking fair. Under your plan, the only thing that we know for sure is that we will be tinkering with the tax code for all eternity,

We are always tinkering with the tax code. What are you even arguing about?

Maybe that is another right plucked from the ether ne’er to be changed.

Yes we do, and since realty always changes we just have to keep up.