Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

Debating politics and working

Was the DNC hacked by the Russians?

Nice, a new influx of Trumpletons who have not read the report ready to tell everyone it has nothing in it. :rofl:

Whole thing looks and reads like one big hit piece with no actual proof or evidence backing anything up.

Real evidence is classifield emails on personal computer. Real evidence is FISA application using dossier that had no evidence of back that upā€¦and thus never been verified or substantiated. Real evidence that top levels of FBI that were investigating Trump were extremely bias as text messages has proven.

2 Likes

Meaning they had no solid evidence.

We have solid evidence that classified emails we on Hillary and Abedin personal computers. We have solid evidence that harddrives were wipe clean, bleach bit and smashed. We have solid evidence that they spied on political campaign using unverified dossier. We have solid evidence that there was largge meeting in Obama White house concerning back up plan.

Where is all of that real evidence located. Like I saidā€¦I only got about 35 pages under my belt todayā€¦and did that on my lunch break. Very busy day here at work. Is that in the report?

Exactly, just as he was hired to doā€¦providing cover.

1 Like

What is a Trumpleton? Just asking for a friend?

A very mature portmanteau.

From what I have seen/heard the report is pretty specific when it comes to Russia meddling in our election.
And it is also pretty obvious that this was not a big deal to the President. And I have a real problem with that.

1 Like

And yet no indictments.

What large meeting was held?

Iā€™m on page 371. Still nothing criminal that I can tell. Doesnā€™t look like there will be any impeachment, or anything really all that interesting to read in the remaining 77 pages.

A big yawn overall.

1 Like

Putting words in my mouth and dodging.

I guess supporting a sociopath must be hard.

Words in your mouth? Did you forget to logout and log back in as @party-free or something? :rofl:

1 Like

As opposed to the Mueller investigation, which had multiple indictments for Russian intelligence officers, plus guilty pleas for Flynn, Manafort, Stone, Gates, and others.

Did Fat Donald not salute the Marine at the base of Marine Oneā€™s steps? Doesnā€™t look like the piece of ā– ā– ā– ā–  did.

https://twitter.com/jwheels74/status/1118979150063316992

That just means heā€™s innocent.

Huh?

10huhs

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying. I fail to see how my response to you equates to putting words in Slimā€™s mouth. lol