Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

Wow. The release of the Mueller Report really screwed the premise of this OP.

What “actions” of mine? What posts?

Tell me where I stand on impeaching Trump. Or Russia collusion. Or gun control. Or climate change. Or abortion. Or spending. Or Al Sharpton. Or Maddow. Or any issue, really.

Sounds like you do a lot of reading what you want to be there and not what is actually there.

I am not going down any kind of rabbit hole on this report until I get through it. I have been really pretty consistent in that. I have made very little if any comment on any of this over the past year regarding collusion/corruption on Trump or his administrations part. Those of us who think he didn’t do it had nothing to go on really and those of us who think there was collusion/collaboration/corruption also had nothing to go on. So I have stayed away from this almost altogether. My history of threads started and threads I have been involved in shows that I have not had any interest in discussing this topic before the investigation came out.

With that said. I haven’t seen anything ultra damning to Trump yet. But It appears that Russia certainly acted to try to mess with the election for whatever reasons. But I will have more to say when I read the full report. Gonna digest this sucker before I say anything.

Again, this time for the willfully obtuse:

Allow me to clarify for you. Your cherry-picked excerpt implies, based on your previous paragraph, that Mueller’s team was unable to reach the judgement that there was enough evidence to INDICT Trump. That’s true, but it’s not what they meant by the passage that you quoted.

From the report:

The quote in context states that Mueller’s team was unable to reach a judgement that EXONERATES Trump. EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what you implied. You understand that NOW, don’t you?

Stop attempting to put words in my mouth. I’ve explained twice now what I said. What I said is backed up precisely by the wording in the document that you’re claiming I took out of context. :roll_eyes:

The ones we just exchanged. Your responses stink of liberal slant, but you have no party, just like me. lol

You can stop hurting yourself now, I’m not trying to convince you that you’re holding one set of liars up on a higher stool than the other, I merely pointed it out.

1 Like

I would expect no less from a real conservative, but it doesn’t say much for your Republican bona fides. The Trumpsky votes were in 5 minutes after it was released.

Nope.

A poster here suggested that Trump had held to all his promises so I challenged him on that assertion by providing some of the promises that appears Trump will not be able to fulfill.

You may not like the objective fact good good deficit with shrinking under Obama while it expands under Trump, but that does not mean that pointing out that fact is slanted.

It’s not slanted to state the deficit was shrinking under Obama and that it is now expanding under Trump.

The only slant there is the one that you want to see because you cant see any criticism against Trump existing objectively.

But that is the way this whole thing has gone for two years. Nothing can be proved, nothing can be disproved until the whole thing is read. I will not trust the media to tell me anything, I will just read it for myself. I have my share of issues with Trump, but I have tried to stay away from speculating on this for more than a year. I won’t start now.

1 Like

He says nope, then dives right into another liberal slant with precise repetition. Tell ya what, I’m secure enough on the inside to leave you with the last word. I have no intention on challenging your ability to get it. lol

Just like I said before.

Your inability to see any criticism of Trump objectively is not my problem.

There is no slant to pointing out that deficits were shrinking when Obama left and are now expanding, and that is not what Trump promised.

I understand the need to tuck tail and run when you have nothing of substance to offer the conversation.

You stand in a small, reasonable corner of the Republican party.

And I’m also not weighing in until I can read it (apart from responding to a couple of WTH posts that I couldn’t let slide.)

Blah blah lib slant blah blah.

That’s the essence of the rebuttal that has been offered me on the subject so far.

Facts aren’t fun sometimes I guess.

1 Like

where is the Tea Party???

“Inferences”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mueller protecting the FBI.

1 Like

Good to see you back, haven’t seen you in a while, where you been?

Lib slant hur hur!!

All things are almost never equal.

Pence could come out and tell the truth about Trump, run, and Christians would move from Trump to Pence.

1 Like