Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

Wait, who put words in whose word hole?

Whereā€™d Slim go? lol

Right here.

You did put words my mouth about being racist while broad brushing ā€˜liberalsā€™.

FYI, itā€™s easier to have two separate browsers open than to keep switching between accounts. Just in case. :wink:

1 Like

Kinda sucks to go all in on the ā€œBarr Summaryā€ or the ā€œBarr Press Conferenceā€ only to read the report and discover that that sonnofa was lying too.

Canā€™t stop laughing at this administration.

4 Likes

Time to impeach or at the very least censure Barr.

https://twitter.com/michelleinbklyn/status/1118979991503613952

As to the Fat ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  in the Oval Office, itā€™s time to impeach his fat ass. And once that is complete, lock his ass away once out of office.

1 Like

The Russian government, no.

It wasnā€™t hacked, Podesta gave whoever it was the keys.

Like you have.

Was it a big deal when obama didnā€™t do anything about it?

And nothing for Trump.

So far Iā€™ve only seen one poster claim to have read it in its entirety. It ainā€™t him.

Read that out loud until you realize how mealey-mouthed it was.

I do believe that the Obama administration really didnā€™t know the extent at the time. But I also believe that they made a mistake by making the decision not to do more because it would look like interference.

Several of those indicted are in Trumpā€™s circle or have been hired by Trump. That speaks directly to Trumpā€™s judgment in gaining associates and hiring personnel.

I prefer presidents who have good judgment.

There was no extent.

How many of them are named Trump?

How is that relevant to what I stated?

Several of thoseā€¦

How many of them are named Trump? Where is Kushner going to sleep tonight?

One of my fav parts of the report was where Sarah Baby had to admit to Mueller that her statements to the press were not based on facts. She had to admit that she lied. I will be surprised if she ever does another press briefing.

3 Likes

I skim through enough of it to know that everything that in it Iā€™ve already heard and read before.

Donā€™t mistaken my poor grammar and bad spelling means I canā€™t read.

1 Like