Liberal msnbc Contributor Fantasizes About Committing Terrorism at trump Property

Why do think they commit a higher rate of sexual assault than civilians?

Do they?

20% of women assaulted within a 1 year period? Yeah that’s more than the average

Locker room talk

Did one of your sources above not include occurrences prior to entering the military? How does it compare to college? Are those proven or accusations?

A female military psychologist once told me that about 80% of military females were abused before they came in. She was. I don’t know if it’s true or not, but she certainly believed it.

While you work on those questions and for the sake of argument, we can assume it’s true.

It is very easy to understand “why?” If you’ve been a soldier.

Females have never been “integrated”. Nor will they ever be. It’s not possible. In your © zeal to “equal”, you © are throwing lambs into wolves’ dens. You © are shoving what they covet in their faces - then wondering why they don’t follow rules keeping them from having it. They are not nice people.

I notice you keep ignoring male on male.

Yes
the assaults were still committed by military members though.

Why oops? I don’t understand what you are saying. Somebody from the military raped them, then the victim joined the military?

No, that isn’t what the source stated, it stated specifically that not all of the reported assaults by military members were committed by others serving and it didn’t address who was committing those prior to or post service.