Lib fantasy granted. Trump removed. Now what?u

So out of spite you don’t think there should be a vice president?

Really?

My point was that governors havr a certain amount of media cover that presidential candidates don’t have. Most of it comes from a general lack of national press.

I get your point.
However Jeb got a lot of national press.
He was the POTUS brother.
And while GW was in office he went through a pretty major hurricane in Fl.
He was pretty well known going into the deal.

Jep was a horrible candidate that virtually no one was interested in from the start.

In a different year he might have had a chance but the country was suffering a sever case of Bush and Clinton Fatigue.

So I again ask you in the absence of a Vice-president and the incumbent President is removed from office, who would be sworn in as President of the USA?

Why, do you think the answer is going to change or just starving for attention?

It is interesting that you think that in the absence of a reasonable response resorting to a personal insult is acceptable.

1 Like

You were given a reasonable and reasoned response. It didn’t satisfy you, too damned bad.

The answer isn’t going to change.

If you want a different answer, ask a different question.

The irony in your post is quite exquisite.

2 Likes

Not spite. Precedent.

We have a VP who has been accused of nothing. He’s not even under investigation. If the President, for whatever reason leaves office, the VP assumes the office until the next election. For the office to pass to the next in line, something would have to remove both from office at the same time.

Don’t give them any ideas. They are desperate.

Which is the premise of my question. The next in line after the VP is?

Dangle it, then yank it away!

It’s laid out in the Constitution.

.^

Just say the vote to confirm should not occur during an election year and that the people’s vote should be heard.

[/SARCASM, if that wasn’t obvious]
.WW, PHS

1 Like

It can’t be that difficult to name the position of the person who would become President under the circumstances outlined.

Just as easy to Google it…

That’s my point. Zero charisma and she still won the vote that didn’t count.

It’s not just this. It’s the jump to the left. Obama is trying to warn them and they aren’t listening.

1 Like