Lib fantasy granted. Trump removed. Now what?u

I agree with your definition. He knows how to push buttons, both pro and con. Otherwise he’s about as charming as an inflamed boil.

As opposed to a former AK governor who boinked multiple women while his wife was home and then boinked an intern his daughters age while in the White House?

I think we know that train left the station long before Trump…(and long before said governor too)

1 Like

Indiana might be slightly more conservative than the rest of the nation. It barely went for Obama in 2008, but has been solidly red since then.

And winning a governorship is much different than winning the presidency. Not nearly as much spotlight. Many voters have no idea about either candidate’s personality.

Look at Jeb Bush. People talked about how great he was when he was governor of Florida. Once he became a presidential candidate, he was labeled a joke.

Clinton was NOT the one in that race with charisma :wink:

1 Like

Over ANY current Dem. candidate. But maybe a Repub. could beat him in a primary. Thing is, no ones on the radar now to do it.

For what it’s worth…

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/25/trump-pence-ukraine-phone-calls-1512771

An Alaska governor was in the White House?

Whoops… My bad. AR.

I see a massive backlash against the Dems come election day. I really don’t know what they were thinking allowing Schiff to drag them into this.

1 Like

Guilty conscience.

If the senate were to actually vote for impeachment then clearly something happened or was revealed which caused republicans to turn on Trump. Which would be not awesome for the GOP.

Lol you drop him and put in hailey.

In a crazy world Trump could be impeached, removed from office, run again, win again.

We live in such a crazy world.

I almost wish it would happen just to see democrats going absolutely insane over it.

1 Like

That is pure fantasy at best.

Probably, just based on precedent if nothing else.

Under the scenario of D Trump and M Pence both being ruled out of holding the office of the President of the USA who would be the president as specified in the USA constitution?

Whomever Pence appointed as his successor VP.

Does that require confirmation by both the Senate and House of Reps?

Yes and if they tried to block it, it would drag out until election time.

He was labeled by Trump, and that stuck.
Jeb is way smarter then Trump. But he wasn’t smart enough (like all the others) to avoid being pulled down into the mud by Trump.
Any of the other Republican candidates in the 2016 election I would have felt comfortable where the country would be with them winning. I seriously can’t say that about Trump.