Lewandowski driving frustrated Chairman Jerry Nadler nuts

They sent their best and brightest…

He is under no obligation to help them go after him and neither is Trump. Nadler et al aren’t working for “us”.

“Us” wants a trade deal with China, another tax cut, and a wall.

1 Like

I’d say he is under obligation to just tell the facts. He doesn’t have to opine or make assumptions, just stick to the facts.

Are presidents now protected entities? The people working for them are beholden to them instead of us? That is what you are saying. Party over country.

No, that is not what I am saying. What I am saying is if your party wants to impeach or anything else, your party has to make the case and their party is not obligated to help your party do it in any way.

These hearings are party over country. You had your shot with the Mueller Mob. Now you want another shot. Lewendawski already “cooperated” several times.

3 Likes

One side is asking for details of what happened. The other side feels those details should remain hidden.

Which side is party over country? I’d say truth and openness are always desirable.

No…It was an Asian guy but I dont remember his name…Maybe Ted Lieu?

1 Like

Can you name anyone with in the last 100 years?

In TV series we have a phrase “Jump the Shark” when the series goes so far off the original premise it becomes lost.

In politics we should have Called a Nadler to describe the same political phenomena.

This post exemplifies the “Calling of a Nadler.”

:do_not_litter:

The Hollywood Ten.

1 Like

Overt and costly political harassment it is…You betcha.

Way beyond the slings and arrows we see and are accustomed to in DC.

:see_no_evil:

Scary if that is the dems best and brightest.

1 Like

It is all a battle for the mind and soul of the swing voters.

The pretense is over.

Nadler did his party much harm. He came across as a bully and incompetent in what he was trying to communicate.

Ah…gotcha. Yeah, Lieu did okay. I’d agree there. But he was pretty well drowned out by the rest of the morons.

1 Like

Thanks…I never heard of them. I will try looking them up.

1 Like

I thought the details were in the Mueller report. It’s not Lewandowski’s job to do Mueller’s duty for him. What’s this, his 4th round of questioning? This latest dem stunt has only proven to give Lew positive exposure for his congressional run.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s what Lewandowski was trying to assert all day yesterday…but his testimony there didn’t square with the bs he’s been spewing on cable news shows.

He’s burying himself with his words, one mouthful at a time.

The highlights of this “hearing” are great. A bunch of (D)ratics huffing and puffing over their failed campaign. :popcorn:

2 Likes

I don’t get some of these conservative commentators cheering on his behavior.

It’s like they’re happy that we aren’t getting straight answers out of this slimeball.

Nah, more like we’re laughing at the incompetent dems who can’t get all their ■■■■ in one sock. They’re trying to wage a war against the president, armed with the power of congress, but insist on pulling out a pea shooter over and over again. Nadler wasn’t even prepared to ask questions in a hearing he called for. It reminds me of a circus juggler who pulls out the flaming chainsaw at the end of his performance and cuts his arm off.

2 Likes

Dems could always just like, campaign on actual issues and policies?

…yea yeah, that’s how they got here in the first place, I know. :man_shrugging:

It’s like a quagmire with no end in sight. They currently have the potential to lose the white house in 2024 because of TDS as well.

3 Likes