Lewandowski driving frustrated Chairman Jerry Nadler nuts

They wouldn’t have been able to get away with in a normal congress, say with ryan or gingrich running things, but with pelosi in charge…

1 Like

Contempt of Congress isn’t really a law. It’s an action that Congress can vote to take.

It’s also pretty unenforceable without cooperation from the Executive - unless Pelosi orders the Sergeant-At-Arms to confine someone in an office.

Because his feelings are irrelevant.

1 Like

Selecting the questions you chose to answer. How is that cooperating?

1 Like

People have gone to jail for not obeying this “isn’t really a law.”

Yeah…Mueller. Just wanted to remind couple people. :wink:

Only with the cooperation of the US Attorney.

A person doesn’t have to answer question about private conversations if they don’t want to. He is answering questions about things that are public. He is there. That’s co-operation.

That’s not how subpoenas work.

Answering questions isn’t optional.

1 Like

what if you don’t want to?

Well they can spend hours upon hours asking what definition of 'IS" is.

How was it when Robert Mueller did it?

Then invoke the Fifth Amendment.

Another 4 times and he’ll be in Hillary’s company.

He is under no obligation to “cooperate” other than being there and answering yes or no or I don’t recall. He can’t lie, but he doesn’t have to help them.

Different

The Democrats got what they wanted. Lewandowski confirmed under oath testimony that implicates Trump in attempting to obstruct justice. And yet the Republicans on the committee would not ask any questions regarding this. They continue to do Trump’s bidding.

Did he? What ■■■■ are democrats making up now?

Swalwell? I thought he was as buffoonish as the rest of the Democrats. They were owned by Lewandowski over and over again. The only chink in Corey’s armor came at the hands of the House Counsel at the end. And by then it didn’t matter anyway.

1 Like

Lewandowski later declined to play along with certain questions. New York Democratic Rep. Hakeem Jeffries asked Lewandowski if he was Trump’s “hitman, the bag man, the lookout, or all of the above?"

“I think I’m the good looking man, actually,” Lewandowski replied.

Apparently that really pissed off Jeffries because he said this.

“You are not on the campaign trail yet,” Jeffries said. “This is the House Judiciary Committee. Act like you know the difference.”

And then

Texas Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee told Lewandowski, “You are obviously here to block any reasonable inquiry into the truth or not of this administration."

Lewandowski fired back that he was unable to give her a response because it wasn’t a question but a “rant.”

LOL Good reply. Don’t give those bastards anything. They don’t deserve it.

5 Likes