Lev Parnas Will Be On TV Tonight

Who the ■■■■ knows at this point. Could’ve been Trump directly. Could’ve been Rudy.

Probably Rudy

My guess too- Cohen style. With a promise for repayment by Trump “at some point”.

1 Like

I honestly have doubts the the President was in on a payment scheme.

My bet would be Firtash… you know the other guy that is represented by John Solomon’s lawyers.

2 Likes

Yeah quite possible this was Giuliani’s doing solely…except that Hyde spent aloooot of time with Trump.

Well if it wasn’t, it won’t be long until Trump says it was. At some point I think that Rudy will be going under the bus.

1 Like

Adam Shiff?
Cmon now, you know Shifty is as cunning as the Houston Astros!

Omg Lev is lighting fire to this admin!

Pence knew about the whole thing… specifically canceled his trip because of it.

1 Like

So did Nunes!

1 Like

So what was the outcome?

Yep, this is bananas

Is it on now? I have no idea.

Parnas says Trump was focused on getting the announcement of an investigation into the Bidens and that Mike Pence and Bob Barr were in the loop, as were Toensing and DiGovaneva (sic.) who are Firtash’s lawyers and AG Barr.

He downplayed the threatening aspect of Hyde’s texts about Yovanovitch, claiming this was just drunken boasting.

No cross-examination on the Maddow show of course… but a compelling case for the Senate calling Parnas, Giuliani, Barr, Pompeo and so on.

That there’s no chance the Senate is going to allow witnesses now

6 Likes

Shameful that republicans will sweep this under the carpet.

Oh…he goes and tells it was all about biden…lol.lol.

Of course he would down play it. That puts him on the docket for attempt of murder

If what he says about barr and the firtash extradition…whoa

1 Like

To put to rest the lie trump didnt know him…

What a bad day for people defending trump…maybe one day they will learn.

2 Likes

I believe trump and have no reason not to. Trump wanted nothing from the Ukraine except for them to do the right thing.

1 Like