Lev Parnas Will Be On TV Tonight

Perhaps because they believe he has a big mouth. I dismissed that earlier, but after reading more and more…I’m starting to think differently.

More like in the kitchen with a pie

1 Like

Lots of pics showing Trump and Hyde together. Apparently he was a regular for golfing and even attended the World Series with him. Just a coincidence I’m sure.

1 Like

If you remember Lev Parnas told the SDNY that he would cooperate with them right after Trump said that he didn’t know him and that if there were pictures with him it was because he has his picture taken with everybody. Parnas supposedly told the SDNY that he was pissed off that Trump didn’t admit that he knew him well.

3 Likes

I’m not certain how it was structured in the agreement. But it is not out of this world to see bi-monthly payment schedules.

In another time a distinguished ambassador being stalked and threatened would be a big ■■■■■■■ deal to both parties. The silence from the Republican side is deafening. It makes me wonder if they ever really cared about “security” for our diplomatic corps.

5 Likes

Yesterday Pompeo was suppose to testify to Congress. He was a no show. And reporters today are saying that the State Department is not returning any phone calls.

2 Likes

It’s hard to imagine this getting uglier but there it is. The main question I have is how did a landscape contractor suddenly get a windfall of money to pay off his ex-wife right as he was stalking the ambassador. This can all be cleared up by knowing from whom he got that money.

2 Likes

Of all of the suspicious dirty dealings associated with Trump, none of them seem to get better. Many times he has said that when the evidence is known, he will be totally exonerated. The only problem is that the evidence never comes out. Perhaps “hand grenade” Rudy is about to go off.

Doesn’t matter. He’s in pictures with everybody.

My guess is that Rudy paid Hyde- probably through his surrogates Lev and Igor. But eventually that money would be paid by Trump himself. Hey maybe Hydr just got lucky with the horses back in April.

How am I not surprised.

Geez! Why???

The Dipolmatic corps are freaking out that US operatives were involved in surveiling the Ambassador. Pompeo is in hiding and the only question is who directed Hyde? He was obviously not a rogue operator.

Everything is fine. Only the best people!

Whew these guys make Albert Fall look like a genius.

1 Like

I remember when they called the dude who was killed in Benghazi “Chris” like he was their drinking buddy.

Parmas is visiting Anderson Cooper tonight too. Hyde says he’s going to release a statement at 7 PM.

This better be the story of the evening. I don’t give a crap about whether Warren and Sanders are still friends.

2 Likes

Considering that Parnas’s lawyer freely gave up all these receipts and it was the administration attempting to stop their release, it feels like Parnas is going to spill all the tea. The timing is masterful, chef’s kiss.

The key questions are…who paid and who directed Hyde to do this.

I don’t care if he’s bat ■■■■ crazy and pretends it’s all a joke- somehow he was let into the inner circle to discuss the Ambassador”s welfare. Who brought him into the inner circle of goons and why?