Lev Parnas Will Be On TV Tonight

According to an “incident/investigation” report filed by the Doral, Florida, police department, on May 16, 2019, an officer was dispatched to the Trump National Doral Miami to deal with a “male in distress fearing for his life.” That man was Hyde. The report noted that Hyde explained to the police officer that “he was in fear for his life, was set up and that a hit man was out to get him. Mr. Hyde spoke about e-mails he sent that may have placed his life in jeopardy. Mr. Hyde explained several times that he was paranoid that someone was out to get him.”

Should be his campaign slogan: “They are out to get me. So please give me your vote”.

2 Likes

Well he may have been paranoid but I bet he did piss a lot of people off by sending those texts/emails. You never want to piss off people who are 5 foot 4 named Igor and Lev.

2 Likes

The writing for the start of season 4 is mostly just as good as last year- but this twist makes it seem so fake and unbelievable. Can’t we just have a normal plot line for once?

2 Likes

His neck in it.

2 Likes

Well this is very odd. Like an episode of Twilight Zone where everyone disappears from the town. Trying to get talking points? Strategizing responses? Lol

maddow is getting some viewers back.

This is bigger than her night of trump’s tax returns.

2 Likes

He thought there was a hit man and the Secret Service after him. :flushed:

Trump never knew him. He might have signed a hat, or was offered a mint.

2 Likes

Hmmm…theres a little part of me that wonders if he wasn’t completely paranoid. He was hanging out with Eastern European thugs working for the president after all.

4 Likes

Indeed. The man is clearly unstable. And now this…

Womp Womp.

https://twitter.com/ctgopchair/status/1217515023595118600?s=21

1 Like

Wait- he’s just a fall guy. He knows the truth! (Apparently the dude is a QAnon believer too and tweeted his belief that “Liddle” Adam Schiff is part of the evil Deep State Satanic pedophile ring.)

2 Likes

The inmates are surely attempting to overrun the asylum. Prepare for even more nuttery and insanity as the months continue.

Hyde posted this to show he’s current on his child support. That big payment in April was made right about the time all these messages were being sent. Wonder where get got that windfall.

Follow the money?

https://twitter.com/rfhyde1/status/1217478074213851138

2 Likes

Fantastic catch!

2 Likes

Among the documents is a note handwritten by Parnas on stationery from the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Vienna, in which he appears to list tasks to carry out regarding Ukraine. The note begins with an imperative: “get Zalensky [sic] to Annouce [sic] that the Biden case will Be Investigated.”

this is no smoking gun…it’s not even a smoking blown out match stick.

Lev Parnas could have been in Vienna at the Ritz any time. Taken stationary as we all do…and all of a sudden had a sudden strong rememberance of this shadowy figure telling him what his assignment was. And that shadowy figure was…

Couple it with all of the other revelations, and it forms a more accurate picture. Lutsenko. Firtash, Giuliani.

Hmmm I wonder where he suddenly got over 12 K in April to pay his ex wife. My guess would be Giuliani. Surprisingly this is the same time he was doing “surveillance.” Where in the world is Bob Barr?

1 Like

I increasingly am convinced he wasn’t paranoid about getting snuffed.

1 Like

I especially like how he went from February to April, April to June and July to September skipping payments. I always thought that payments were to be every month.

Jesus…you can not pay child support every other month…but try that with a credit card payment and they want to take you to pauper’s prison…LOL.

2 Likes

In the library with the candlestick.

2 Likes