Lets talk Joe Biden and Busing: Will this cause him to lose the nomination?

In terms of politics, it’s to be expected that Biden’s opponents (fellow Democratic candidates or eventually Donald if Biden wins the nomination) will go after him for this. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Biden’s supporters use the same defense most Trumpists use to dismiss Donald’s reprehensible behavior from the past (i.e., “I don’t care what he did/said before he was POTUS”). How much this remains at the forefront of Biden’s campaign will depend largely on how he responds.

I don’t know- how many people has Trump falsely imprisoned?

I just want to know what constitutes a black leader. Popularity? Politicians? Sports? For example, Tiger Woods. I like his work with the Tiger Woods foundation, the First Tee, and his support for military and returning soldiers.

What has Sharpton accomplished? What is an achievement of his that warrants politicians flocking to kiss his ass?

That’s funny. The only thing I hear from liberals here is trump worshippers, and every other synonym you can image. Apparently there’s no separation allowed on the right, that you’re claiming here on the left.

Here’s a difference - There is not one thing that Trump has done or does that brings out one shred of disagreement of Trump supporters. There’s always an excuse.

2 biggest blatant showings - Trump siding with Putin over American intelligence community. Not one person on these boards that voted for Trump stated that what Trump said was wrong. Not one. It was excuses, it was but but but. And the other was when the Charlottesville riots and Trump said there were good people on both sides. Not one Trump supporter came out and stated that what Trump said was wrong. Not one.

And those who disagree with Trump are “Trump-haters” or “have TDS” or “never-Trumpers”.

Al Sharpton - He says ■■■■ all the time. And I bet if someone started a thread here about something Sharpton said or did, there’d be liberals who would disagree with what Sharpton said.

1 Like

tu quoque

You’re right- Sharpton can do no wrong.

And I still have yet to see anyone claim that Sharpton can possibly do anything wrong.

Eh, people don’t really pay attention to such things. They mostly just vote for whoever they want to have a beer with.

Sharpton is an opportunist piece of ■■■■■

Jackson is respectable most of the time. His legacy in the civil rights movement is to be celebrated and for the most part he has carried the movement on with dignity despite some missteps.

1 Like

It was more than a mistake in the case of Tawana Brawly.

Says a lot about those who paid his fine. They support his actions.

Shakedown artist. “Donate” Monet yo my cause or I’ll keep hammering you.

What are you going on about?

You’re witnessing the end of Biden and not because he sniffs hair. His best line of the night was “My time’s up. I am sorry.”
He began and ended his campaign apologizing.

Those who paid Sharpton’s assessments. Like Johnnie Cochran. No wonder he defended OJ.

Meh. Get a hobby.

Don’t get him started about them Greek homos.

That’s fine. Democrats don’t need old white men over 70 to run the party.

Harris, Buttigieg, Booker are all younger, Warren is older, but solid in policy. Plenty of candidates to focus on.