Let's Talk About Changes to Policing

Quick send more social workers and reform the way police conduct traffic stops!!

1 Like

I don’t see any police.

By someone who was “being a policeman while black”. If you are going to bring in race, then let’s bring in all the race facts.

Yeah.

Makes me think we should have more of them, enough that these guys won’t carry out brazen daylight gunfights like that.

Uh oh!

“His whole thing was, I didn’t do my job right. I had no right to detain him. I had no right to search him,” McCarthy told Fox News Digital. “But that’s exactly what we are trained to do. That’s exactly what peace officer standards in training from the state of California says to do. It just set him off. It was like a trigger for him.”

The jury agreed. Notice she didn’t mention law, standards and policy.

Interesting … there were several gunshots heard on the video of the incident after the back-up police arrived. There was no mention of that in the story. I wonder what went on there …

“Let them have their day”

Check this out

“No” is an option?

3 Likes

That boy needs an attitude adjustment. I hope the Jury and Judge gives it to him.

3 Likes

Abusive cop charged with “misdemeanors.” I wonder what I would be charged with if I assaulted a cop like that?

1 Like

Not for us peasants.

If you or me tried to do that they’d beat us half to death for back talking.

4 Likes

3 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/24/us/san-antonio-officers-charged-fatal-shooting/index.html

One officer attempted to open the window

Other than examples of abuse of power and bad decision making what needs to “change policing”?
The LEOs have been basically ordered to “stand down” in many cities. Departments are short staffed also. Officers are retiring or resigning and moving their families to where the environment is more suitable. Crime is rampant and once caught criminals aren’t prosecuted. Could there be apathy in the ranks?
I grew up in a little Ol steel town in western Pennsylvania known for winning 4 Super Bowls in the mid 1970’s. There was always a cop or two in the neighborhood. They knew everyone and if we were doing something stupid and he saw us all he had to do was call us by name and mention our father will be told. Was that what is called community policing?
Now if cops are out on the street they’re intimidated, assaulted and sometimes shot at while dozens of mooks have their cameras rolling.
Changes in policing indeed.

Everything

Good start.

Everything needs to change. The entire system. Beginning with the expectations, myths and lies.

Education.

The very Mission.

3 Likes

These three are in a world of ■■■■■ The woman’s threat was with a hammer inside the house while they were outside? That’s no reason for all three to start slinging lead. Dumbasses

Killology

San Anton is a rough one and crime has been exasperated by the J’Biden illegal invasion horde.

Who knows what these three cops were thinking.

How does that link substantiate that claim?

1 Like

Changing the entire system can’t put the civil society more at risk in my opinion.
Policing involves enforcing existing laws. Prosecutors aren’t punishing the criminals.
Change that part of the system.
There are many LEOs that do uphold the oath and do their jobs in accordance with the “protect and serve” mantra.
Where are the videos and examples of good cops?