Let's Talk About Changes to Policing

Which is what?

Be interesting to see.

1 Like

Salt Lake City

An oldy but infuriating one.

Over-inflated sense of authority

Let me know if the link doesn’t work please.

3 Likes

Yes an oldy but a perfect example of police officers who get infuriated when someone says no to them.

The PO who was fired said he was going to sue but obviously that went no where.

I had seen this years ago, I’m glad you posted the updated version. I wish I could see all the settlements taxpayers must shell out for these thugs. My granddaughter and I won a settlement 18 years ago from a small NY town but I would gladly give back the money for our incident never to have happened.

2 Likes

Yep, and just think how many times this kind of thing happens when nobody besides the police is recording it?

1 Like

You guys should look at what the RCMP is doing to the Indians in Canada.

Here’s another thing:

I just watched one where the chief told a guy who was stopped on a traffic stop that he had to provide his DL and all that, then they would tell him why they stopped him. After we “verify who you are.”

Hog wash.

Patrolling the streets to deter crime. Now they hang out at the Dunkin Doughnut shops.

You should take a trip to NYC and check it out for yourself.

1 Like

There are about 35,000 cops in NYC. How many donut shops do they support? :wink:

A lot.

Pass.

Afraid of getting robbed?

No, worried I might have to stop a robbery.

1 Like

11 year old child, with hands raised, obeying police commands gets shot in the chest. Being a child while black. Heartbreaking.

2 Likes

He was clearly a threat to the officer.

End sarcasm.

2 Likes

How dare he turn a corner in a house he should have been listening to the officers instructions!

2 Likes

Unbelievable

A town of 10k. 80% black. Home to Albert and BB King.

1 Like

I swear it seems like a bunch of cops are programmed like ED-209 from Robocop.

At least ED-209 gave you 20 full seconds to comply before it filled you with lead. These officers give you half a millisecond and then start blasting.

2 Likes