Let's Talk About Changes to Policing

Mmmmmmm

Mmmmm is it?

Did you say punish?

You are not incorrect.

Your word
Inserted

I’ve seen some of his videos.

I get the feeling there is more to this story than him being arrested for holding a hand written sign.

See for yourself.

1 Like

Thanks for that. I suppose he could have been panhandling for money or approaching people prior to the recording started; however on balance looks like he was not doing anything wrong. And the police officer should not have turned off the camera.

Oh God, that’s north metro Atlanta. I go through Alpharetta all the time. And yes, their cops are aholes.

1 Like

I am in Alpharetta quite a bit, never had a problem with cops there. But then, I never have a problem with cops anywhere. Not in this country at any rate.

I was listening to a story yesterday about a Ft. Worth cop. Failed his psych eval and they hired him anyway.

Great

No more using military rank by cops.

It’s not racial

Yep, it’s about (in this case) pulling out a gun while refusing to comply with lawful orders from a police officer.

That’s one side of it.

:rofl:

Go ahead … Laugh all the way to the grave.

What law backs that order? The license plate law?

1 Like

The law giving the police the authority to enforce laws.

Do you think pulling his gun from the holster was the proper response to being asked to get out of the car after he refused the request to provide his license and registration?