Let's Put The Lie In The Grave - MAGA Fraud RIP

Enjoy your cadaverous puppet. See his slo mo walk with sweatshirt boy? Hilarious.

No idea what that means, but thank you. And Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Let me know if you need me to explain the big words to you, merry Christmas to you too.

1 Like

Much worse and more insidious than I suspected.

5y3wpc

1 Like

It seems for as long as I have been in the states accusations of some entity controlling the sitting president have been touted on this forum. Bush by the neocons and the oil companies, Obama by Islamic extremists and Trump by Russia. Now we have Biden controlled by China.

Its like I have always said, each time there is an administration change, everyone puts down their protest signs, cross the street and then pick up the protests signs they previously were arguing against.

2 Likes

Been thinking about this fairly recent phenomena of claims of election fraud.

It’s interesting. There’s always been some of it, but we’ve drifted into one side or the other claiming there is massive fraud in every election.

It seems like it kinda started with Bush and Hanging Chad. Then the Russian collusion lie in 2015. Now 2020 and 2022. And there’s never any proof of the claims, just a lot of conjecture, innuendo and narrative construction.

Looking at it reminded of the sweater thread analogy.

1. The outcome is not what I wanted.
  2. Votes were changed! Aaaarrrggh!
  3. A water pipe breaks. A printer fails.
  4. SEE! YOU FREAKIN’ SEE! CHEATERS! WE TOLD YOU! PROOF!

The thread being yanked on isn’t even from the same sweater. Or even a sweater.

There’s no logic. The lights going out in Georgia is proof Oz was cheated in Pennsylvania.

Anything to confirm my bias and avoid looking in the mirror.

And when an election official from the same party comes out and says the election was clean, THEY’RE IN ON IT!!!

No logic.

Like the Simple Rules for Staying Out of Poverty, there are simple rules for winning elections:

1. Don’t run bad candidates. Whichever Trump likes, run the other one.
  2. Have a plan that at least pays lip service to the People you need to win.
  3. Stay on message. Don’t ad lib.
  4. When you’re winning, shut up.

Both parties are completely out of touch with the people. They are both chasing twitter polls and appeasing radicals.

It’s not fraud, it’s horrible management. No leadership. Last election there was no more fraud than any other election, probably far less. Republicans just gave the government away. It was there for the taking and they handed it back.

They’re idiots and proud of it.

2 Likes

Dems are definitely no better.

2 Likes

Sure they are.

They win around 80% of the close calls. Fetterman!!

Here would be my counter to this thread, and I really could barely stand Trump, all while I’ll fully admit that it doesn’t look like there was ballot harvesting or vote changing going on on any level enough to change results.

1. Governors and Judges changing election laws when the states require that it’s their legislative branches that make the changes…… why does this NOT meet the definition of fraud? And what word works better?

2. US intel agencies using social media to suppress real news about one of the candidates, which in this case may have likely been enough to change the results of the election…. Why does this NOT meet the definition of Fraud, and what word would work better?

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

There was no widespread or significant voter fraud [an exaggeration made to confuse the issue] in the 2020 election. The election manipulation appears to have been intentionally concentrated and limited to a few key battleground states and geographical districts which decided the election’s outcome.

I agree.

Usurpation during a state of emergency. If it is to be fixed, the state legislatures can easily do it.

This is a process crime that led to more of the same changes alleged, not proven, to have been fraud.

Agreed and I don’t care if it would have changed the outcome or not. Right is right and this was wrong.

It is not fraud as the term has been claimed by MAGA for the past 2 years and it is not the topic of this thread - it is a switch.

Again, very easily fixed by the legislature.

1 Like

It isn’t meeting the definition because there is a concerted effort to pretend and give the illusion that the 2020 election was “clean”.

It wasn’t concentrated at all and I intentionally didn’t address this switch.

If we are going to agree to stop with the original MAGA fraud nonsense and focus on the incestous collusion between the executive branch and big tech, I’m all for it. With the understanding that any legislation must be directed at prohibiting government agencies, not infringing on private property rights.

The bad actors here are the bureaucrats, less so the companies.

Probably the cleanest election in history.

Definitely the most monitored.

Probably because there’s no fraud.

And that is why it has come to light that there was manipulation in a few key battleground states which decided the election.

Politics as usual won’t win anymore.

Twitter is world-wide, not exclusive to any state.

But glad we could agree.