Let's Put The Lie In The Grave - MAGA Fraud RIP

“SC”. But yeah.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1552896/download&ved=2ahUKEwi5tqfltZD8AhW4SjABHbpMAXIQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2sh5m_NQ6LOO4a4JbFeedD

You call that winning?

I don’t. It is more like a hammer to the head of everyone that works.

And Trump going on national TV to say that he took them.

Trumps lawyers admitted that he took them.

1 Like

On the documents? Me too.

I wouldn’t have done that.

I wouldn’t be holding your breath. :wink:

What? Of course I call it winning. Trump gave them the whole government for 2 years and they’ve got the two most important pieces for another 2.

Dumbass is loading the courts as we speak.

I’m not, but I do expect them.

He did it after Trump “announced” for 2024. I think the goal was to undercut any nonsense about that, although I’m not sure what I would have done, in his place.

Too many eggs in one basket.

They would have to prove that Trump didn’t declassify them…or Trump knowingly taken em without doing so.

No reasonable prosecutor…

I can understand how winning can look like that, from the losing side.

His whole decision to make the election process his giant issue was a terrible decision that may have cost him what would have otherwise been a re nomination and another chance in 2024. It was a big mistake. Just not a planned “insurrection” on his part.

1 Like

Nope. They are marked and registered classified. Trump would have to prove he did.

That’s not exactly how it works.

First, Trump would have to claim that he declassified them. He hasn’t actually done that, in court.

Then he’d have to provide evidence that he declassified them, and the prosecution would have an opportunity to provide evidence that he didn’t - or that his testimony that he did is not credible.

Right. The default is they are classified.

Will see…

1 Like

Yes, the markings would establish at least a rebuttable presumption that the documents are classified.

The classification of the documents does not change the fact that he broke the law by having Government documents that he was not suppose to have.