Let's make Nancy the first impeached House Speaker in US history

Senate introducing measure to end Pelosi theater.

Aptly called obstruction of prosecution.

Where does it say we can?

Whatever is not prohibited, is permitted.

1 Like

Absolutely farcical.

Ah nope.

Makes sense to me.

It is an absolutely illogical move to hold and grandstand these flimsy accusations.

If this drags on for a month after the initiative passed…he will have the votes.

One way to cancel out the policy difference before the end of the Congress term.

:man_shrugging:t3:

How would you expect a vote for the “impeachment” of N Pelosi would go in the House of Reps?

Along party lines like most items.

1 Like

You have to describe why eahc of those have asterisks. Let me help:

Idiot Nunes* - Indicted Lev Parnas donated foreign campaign money to him
Drunk-o Gaetz* - Drunken slob with a DUI. Got off thanks to his dad’s influence.
Gym Jordan* - Ignored accusations of sexual assault while a coach at Ohio State.

Three outstanding citizens. No wonder they are popular Republicans.

1 Like

From the article:

“Pelosi said she wants to know the details of the trial proceedings. The move appears to have rankled Trump, who has repeatedly lashed out over the decision.”

What’s Moscow Mitch waiting for?

" Sen. Roy Blunt (Mo.), the No. 4 Republican in the chamber, told reporters shortly before the recess that he did not anticipate a motion to dismiss. Meanwhile, Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas), an adviser to McConnell, said in November that he did not think Republicans would get the 51 votes to dismiss the articles.

“There’s some people talking about trying to stop the bill, dismiss charges basically as soon as they get over here. I think that’s not going to happen. That would require 51 votes,” he said."

If Trump sniffers don’t think R’s have the numbers to dismiss, why is this idiot trying to dismiss the articles?

• Offends Democrats by getting in the way of them winning.

Likely to have the option if the status does not change in the 25 days following adoption.

I would be wary of expecting Bolton to be a favorable factor. There is a reason he would not appear in the House vs the Senate.

I am evenly split on this.

On one hand I would like to set this aside and be done with it.

On the other hand it is not adversely impacting Trump doctrine and the D are bungling the PR so much this will help Trump to victory in November.

Just look at how the D field has stumbled with the Soleimani death. Talk about giving away the military vote…

I have watched politics, Aussie style which is far more robust than the USA equivalent,for a long time and those three are three of the poorest politicians, who are supposedly senior members of the Republican Party, that I have seen.

And yet they have humiliated the Democrats by their devastating critiques of the Dem coup and the Dem not quite impeachment farce. So what does that make the humiliated Dems?

1 Like

Yes my friend. It definitely does and…it may be even worse? When Durham’s report comes out, you’ll be able to more easily connect the dots of what I just suggested. The political corruption that’s preceded this impeachment sham that goes back to early 2016 will prove it.

Their performance during the impeachment inquiry/hearing was particularly woeful.

Not so, when it applies to the government.

Please, explain how the Constitution prohibits something that it does not state is prohibited.

I say get Nancy outta here. She is a confused befuddled politician with no clue.

1 Like

a perfect description of trump

1 Like