Let's go Durham. Move your arse

Sure there is at least one that is crazy or a bigot and I suspect there is probably more then one given Trumps message

Dude. I hate to break this to you but your liberal, elitist, finger pointing, racially obsessed, devisive, nut job, DNC goons believe that their is no way that minorities are smart enough to succeed without their help. You give people no credit at all. You believe that minorities are better off on public assistance, realiably voting democrat. Your party is loaded with sick minded bigots telling people to depend on them.

Don’t give me your holier than thou bull ■■■■
Nobody believes it anymore.

1 Like

Yes. The total point of this thread. Nothing is happening. He’s just sitting there like a bump on a log. Wrap it up slow poke.
:man_shrugging:

I’m not sure what brought this eruption on. You asked me who Trump hates, I listed some of his more frequent targets, and then this came out.

what this post is telling me is that minority voters aren’t able to tell who to vote for based on their own self interest, or maybe they’re bought off with government goodies. I don’t know that that’s a compelling message.

And you provided nothing. Give me three or four examples of his “hate.” If you would be so kind. Haters like your liberal friends have no moral authority to judge anyone. They are themselves driven by hate. So there’s that.

2 Likes

You responded to it a few posts up, a quick half dozen listed.

Then you have not been paying attention. Four years of being labeled as racists, Nazis, homophobes, fascists, misogynists, white supremacists and much more. You really don’t know? You have been that out of touch? If your party want’s the unity that the claim they do, maybe they should start with an apology?

1 Like

Incorrect. Not a single example is listed. Claiming someone is a hater is not an example. Sorry dude. It just isn’t.

When cons tell me I support killing babies. I know it is not true, and I do not take people like that seriously.

If you are none of those things you listed that you think people are labeling you as, and you know they are wrong…why does that bother you?

2 Likes

I dunno, maybe police your own first? Sorry if those observations hurt some feelings, but nobody is asking for unity with those types. To the contrary, ■■■■ those people.

The sane, Country Club Republicans like Mitt Romney or…I’m sure there’s more probably. Those people can be reasoned with and have enough understanding of the role of government that they’ll be included.

1 Like

Right back atcha.
:+1:

1 Like

Of course those are excellent, frequent examples. If Trumps extremism and hate and calls for insurrection hadn’t gotten him banned from social media we could look back at some of his greatest hits.

I’m still waiting for some. You refuse to offer any. A couple of quotes would do just fine. I am declaring victory and moving on.
:trophy:

Well played.

I have a better question. Why do you support your party labeling and trying to destroy people with hate speech… why doesn’t this bother you?

Is durham collecting a weekly paycheck or is he being paid one lump.sum for his work?

Ohhhhh ok I get it. The problem isn’t being all those things, it’s when someone points it out.

No. No you don’t get it. Not at all. You kinda whiffed here. You’re still as clueless as ever. Hate speech is bad. Even when your people use it. I don’t expect you to get it. So don’t bother trying.

Why? There was no Russia collusion. What purpose could it possibly serve? What could possibly be in it that we don’t already know? Oh and did I mention there was no Russia collusion?

Obviously didn’t read the thing.

Or volume V of the Senate intel committee report.