Let's go Durham. Move your arse

Oh sure.

I’m just telling you why it’s taking him so long.

He didn’t want to disappoint trump and his following while he was POTUS, and now, he’s just waiting of a new AG to be appointed. Then he’s gonna tell us there is nothing to report.

And you’ll be able to say “Ah ha!”…and keep this ball rolling…

1 Like

Durham is stuck

Well the Biden Presidency is here. And still nuttin. Waiting for the Biden Presidency is one thing. Waiting to be fired is just stupid. The slowpoke just needs to get his ass out of neutral and put this thing to bed.

Just another example of how ethical the Big Guy is, letting Durham wrap up the attempt at making it look like something was being done about Republican conspiracy theories the former President was invested in.

How many Nigerian email scams do you think Trump has fallen for by this point? It’s always the greedy blue hairs with a conspiratorial bent who fall for those.

Not sure what is meant by “my party”… but if there was indeed an investigation into the Clinton campaign, I would accept the findings of that report.

Hogwash… You ain’t telling me jack ■■■■ You have no clue. Nobody in the Durham circle is chatting with tnt. You probably know less than that goofball who lives across the street. It’s a pigment of your imagination.

Well then I can’t help you with that. You need to figure out for yourself who is in charge of the DOJ now.
:man_shrugging:

How much TDS do you think is STILL happening at this point?

Oh quite a lot, that guy was such an amazingly incompetent corrupt boob, he willl be in the news for years with all of the civil and criminal lawsuits and new revelations coming out about how stupid and corrup he was as President and in his personal life, and as he continues to complete his takeover of the Republican Party.

…drip, drip, drip. :sunglasses:

He was amazing. He gave me 80 percent plus of what I voted for. That has never happened in my lifetime. Your new dip ■■■■ has screwed up more in less than two months than I thought to be humanly possible. This brain dead buffoon and his giggle girl VP are couldn’t run a third rate McDonalds.

[quote=“zantax, post:9, topic:238467, full:true”]

Well duh.
:wink:

I suppose he was good if all someone wanted in a President was someone to punch Mexicans and hate the same people they hated.

Beyond that, he can’t do much. But yes of course he’ll still be around in the news and discussion, even if people don’t like the reasons why.

Who did we hate? Who did Hannity hate? Who did Rush hate? Who does Franklin Graham hate? Who did 75 million people hate? You are spreading lies. I won’t accuse you of being a liar, but I will ask if this makes you a liar. You are the one spreading hate. Knock it off.

1 Like

Trump’s entire schtick is based on grievances, blame, anger and hatred against those that have caused said perceived grievances.

For example:

“According to an arrest report, she called the victim a slur for Hispanics, and said, “We should have gotten rid of you when we could.” She also said “This is not going to be Biden’s America, this is my America,” and, “We should have burned it all,” the report said.”

And what does this have to do with the 75 million Trump voters who are not crazy or bigots. Care to explain?
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Sorta like the hypocrisy of Mitch McConnell.

Doesn’t quite reach the level however of Moscow Mitch.

Allan

Specific to Trump, liberals, the press, academia, Democrats, a fair amount of Republicans, close allies, anybody who told him the truth. Those aren’t lies.

That reflects a good chunk of the GOP electorate as well.

Sure. I agree. Mitch is probably as big a hypocrite as most democrats.
:+1:

Oh you mean that thread where someone claimed some huge conspiracy would be unraveled… and then nothing happened? :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes