Let's Get Something Straight Bernie

He didn’t move goal posts. Look at his original post. Like actually read it.

Your link didn’t answer his post.

I certainly do and I have no idea why you would bring him into a discussion fo American academics. Are you really concerned about a Peruvian academic who left his university post forty-five years ago?

Wasn’t hard to find.

https://www.therebel.media/professor-david-kunzle-uc-che-guevara-jesus-christ

3 Likes

and used that success to charm the left and sway liberal opinion to their side by successfully standing against an American military invasion

He turned them against their own country. If they were cellies, Schwab would be wearing a dress.

After you googled it. Was the discussion “American” academics or did you smallthink then assume?

You have been poned. Go ahead and move along.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You’re out of your lane. This is no fun for me, it’s taking candy…

Suffice to Sanders is a ■■■■■■■ moron.

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Laugh all you want, but you should really read posts before responding. So focused on “poning” someone that you tripped over yourself.

Either way Bernie should have left it alone.

You think we’re so innocent?

1 Like

If you dispose of those that can’t read, literacy rates improve.

3 Likes

What a stupid comment Bernie made, Castro either killed off or imprisoned intellectuals, journalists and yes teachers that didn’t conform to his ideologue.

I want a reporter…anyone to ask Bernie what if people revolt against his programs, what if they refuse to carrying out his taxation, gun and wealth confiscation etc. I like to hear his reply.

2 Likes

Beat me to the punch. That’ll learn me.

2 Likes

How does that Trump and Kim Jung Un lovefest strike ya?

1 Like

Actually, I have spent a good deal of time in Peru. And yes, I did assume the discussion was about American academics. If you believe that Peruvian academics in the 1960’s are having a large influence on Bernie Sanders’ supporters you are free to believe that.

Not an academic citation… and the article provides a few words, not even a complete sentence. How can you be confident you know what he was talking about given that minimal a report?

who says it has to be in an official publication? profs have a lot of influence otherwise

Actually he imprisoned some of highest intellectuals in Cuba and then indoctrinated those that weren’t.

Leo…he loved America, love freedom after spending 20 years in Castro prison, educated but didn’t believe in Castro revolution. He came over during the boat lift after Castro open up his prison doors. He was 44 if my memory serves me correct but looked like 64, a frail little man. Sadly he only got taste of freedom for 3 years. Fall from job and he stood up laughing and then slipped…his head hitting the concrete from about 24 ft up. Died on his way to hospital,

Too bad Bernie didn’t get a chance to talk to people like him but his admiration for Castro would have prevent him from listening.

Bolshevik Bernie nothing more than an idealistic uninformed college freshman. He simply has never grown up.

1 Like

Who said it. I did. To hold a tenured position in a university – which are the only positions that matter – you need to publish. Adjunct professors – hired to teach one course – are only vetted for how little money they will work for.

I read it. Nuancy.