Let's Get Some Things Straight on Abortion

The abortion issue basically boils down to, is abortion ethical or moral. I say no. Consequently all my children are alive. I count that a win in my book.

2 Likes

If they make you emotional, that’s your issue.

Happy to see you had the freedom to make the choice that was best for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: okay.

So did a good friend of ours, she chose the other choice and aborted the only child she would ever be able to have because she didn’t feel ready to be a mother at the time, now she will never have her own biological child and adoption is expensive. She is not happy with the outcome.

I’m sure there are many examples of people on all sides who regret the choices they made.

It’s still a good thing the government didn’t interfere with the freedom to direct the course of their lives.

Someone didn’t get a choice in that scenario.

2 Likes

Okay.

The choice to kill an innocent human life should never be a legal choice.

Considering it a “choice” to kill one’s own child is about as callous as it gets.

And you guys know it. The wordsmithing from the left only serves to soothe your own consciences.

5 Likes

And it’s exactly that too. Euphemisms to keep them from thinking about the reality.

Yes it should.

Sorry no euphemisms here.

Yeah I am with you on that. Seeing people die of terminal illness… there is no dignity in that.

Best to go out on one’s own terms.

1 Like

That does not by any means indicate it was not the correct decision for her at the time.

1 Like

I mean a .357 works pretty good but that leaves a mess for the family and responders to clean up.

Assisted suicide by injection is pretty clean.

1 Like

Abortion just became the replacement issue for segregation to mobilize conservative religious voters after CRA took that off the table. Baptist’s didn’t care, they thought it was some Catholic thing.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/05/religious-right-real-origins-107133

1 Like

Suicide by gunshot can be relatively clean if its done right.

When done for the sake of convenience it’s a pretty callous act. Guv is absolutely correct.

1 Like

The woman who advocated for it regrets her decision. And we can always reverse that decision…be careful.

True but I would wager that most people don’t think that far into it. Especially the people who decide to use a shotgun.