Let's Get Some Things Straight on Abortion

Colorado has also allowed pharmacists to prescribe birth control pills themselves (with some training). No need to go to a doctor.

Do we all support that?

So you value your tax money more than stopping abortions. Got it.

Would you support a policy that allows all eligible people to get a gun at taxpayer expense to the tune of paying individuals $500 dollars to do so? I’m betting you wouldn’t…

I value people being responsible for their own choices.

2 Likes

Nope, you value your tax money more than stopping abortions. Got it.

They aren’t willing to compromise their political values to save human life.

Gosh, another liberalism in a nut shell in another thread: My actions are someone else’s fault and responsibility.

Do you want to stop abortions or not?

Not saying anything is your fault. You are not responsible for any abortions.

On solutions, your politics are more important than those babies though.

Here’s a solution too. Take responsibility for your own decisions and actions. I know it’s a foreign concept to you guys.

1 Like

How about you? You support tax payer funded guns for all eligible people. 500.00 bucks a piece? After all, it is my constitutional RIGHT to carry a gun and Joe Biden did say that no one should be denied their constitutional rights because they don’t have the money to pay for it…

Agreed. Everyone should and we May get there at some point I think the future.

In the meantime, we deal with people who make imperfect decisions which result in pregnancies and abortions.

Can we create some tax-funded programs to alleviate the abortions and save some babies?

Do you want to stop abortions yes or no?

We are trying to solve or reduce a problem, right? Reducing or eliminating abortions.

Proliferation of guns doesn’t reduce the deaths of babies through abortion. At least I don’t see how, perhaps you can explain.

Their pretense of amusement is just a matter of deceiving themselves as they wrestle with the internal conflict they have with their conscience.

I believe all people have good in them, and it is that goodness within themselves that reminds them of the abject evil that abortion is. They all know it. They just try to shout down their own hearts that are crying out inside of them.

1 Like

Really?

I only see libs raise it.

Sorry but nope. You cons want abortion stopped but only as long as it doesn’t cost you any money.

We already have a tax funded program to alleviate abortion and save babies. It’s called prison.

For everyone no. For those who couldn’t afford it yes.

Abstinence would be preferable as that would also be sin free(for unmarried couples) some people just aren’t going to refrain however.

But regardless there is no moral excuse for killing millions of unborn babies.

1 Like

Great points one and all. I believe each point to be true.