Let us be clear. President Trump cannot shut down the federal government!

We don’t need any silly gubmint.

Day 18 of the Trump Christmas/well into the New Year Shutdown. Twrrrible for those effected by it.

Trump has finally beaten Obama in something. History has been made. The Trump Christmas/New Year Shutdown is the longest in US history.

4 Likes

Trump’s Valentine’s Day Shutdown.

Lying Chuck Schumer and Nancy Botox Pelosi continue to refuse to fund effective border barriers to deal with illegal border crossings.

President Trump must not cave in.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership has been encouraging this ongoing invasion of our southern border since 1985 when amnesty was granted to 2.5 million illegal entrants in return for a guarantee to build a wall and secure our border. And here we are today, no wall, but 10-15 million more illegal entrants and the invasion continues

Donald responds by not funding the CBP and the TSA indefinitely until he gets what he wants.

I wonder if Trump realizes that shutting down the Government does not mean Mueller’s Job.? Bob’s still working

I just find it odd that Donald Trump damages our border security as a way to force Democrats to fund the wall.

Trump has caused the longest shutdown in our history. The House provided a bill funding out government.
Notice I can debate with using facts and not using nicknames to demean the people I disagree with.

Nancy doesn’t have the votes in the Democratic House, any more than Paulie had the votes in the GOP House.

Why isn’t the Senate Majority Leader doing something about this?

President Trump would be foolish to give up the only leverage available to him to encourage Lying Chuck Schumer and Nancy Botox Pelosi to provide necessary revenue to adequately protect our borders from illegal border crossings

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone! Far more than the measly $5.7 billion asked for to build a wall! LINK

Schumer can’t do anything in the Senate and there aren’t enough votes in the House to do it, same as in the past GOP House. Congress critters don’t want to vote for a boondoggle.

Trump needs to give specific with what he wants funded, which is not accomplished by grandstanding, photo ops, or Twitter Tirades. He’s a failure.

Lying Chuck Schumer and Nancy Botox Pelosi continue to refuse to fund effective border barriers to deal with illegal border crossings.

JWK

The unavoidable truth is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s plan for “free” college tuition will be paid for by taxing millions of college graduates who worked for and paid their own way through college and are now trying to finance their own economic needs.

Has the senate voted on the bill to fund the remaining agencies? Who is keeping the senate from voting?

Schumer cannot vote because Mitch won’t bring a vote up. Mitch won’t bring a vote up because Trump will veto anything that doesn’t give home what he wants. The master negotiator he is not. The Trump Record Long Shutdown is on him.

Three days later I cannot believe the Trump Christmas/New Year goes forward. Our citizens are suffering. I wish the senate would debate the bill that was sent to them from the House.

1 Like

And I wish Congress would make good on its 1986 promise to secure our border against illegal border crossings.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership has been encouraging this ongoing invasion of our southern border since 1985 when amnesty was granted to 2.5 million illegal entrants in return for a guarantee to build a wall and secure our border. And here we are today, no wall, but 10-15 million new illegal entrants and the invasion continues

The suffering is the point. Donald Trump doesn’t care who he hurts.

2 Likes

We obviously must not vote for the GOP. They are always shutting down the government for no reason.

And how many American citizens have suffered, in addition to those killed, raped and abused, because Congress has not made good on its 1986 promise to secure our border against illegal border crossings?

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone! Far more than the measly $5.7 billion asked for to build a wall and secure our border! LINK