Let the total destruction of Fauci Begin... January Vaccine

Let’s don’t go there Paul, there’s no foundation for the conspiracy theories and to even discuss them makes us all look like crazies.

Yes, but it does make for a very good plot line for a Tom Clancy book. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t share that opinion, but it’s one that you are entitled to also put out there. I’m just saying that an unusually fast vaccine development, especially if it is made mandatory for all when the danger group is very specific, would play into theories of a more sinister agenda. Not saying any particular theory is true at this point. Just making an observation.

Nobody is going to be making it mandatory. If they do the courts will strike it down like a thunderbolt from Olympus.

Gates isn’t even connected to either of the companies already doing human trials.

Yes, it makes us all look crazy as a group to even go there when there’s absolutely no foundation for it.

We know exactly how this has been done so quickly as the regulatory and procedural hurdles that have been circumvented due to the emergency have been granted under The War Production Acts Authorities have been explained at every step of the way.

The announcement made today takes another 4-6 months off of the timeline that was laid out in March, the last time it was brought up and our experts derided me as having no clue since they had all the inside industry knowledge and expertise.

I said then that I had every faith we could be deploying it in the fall for those at highest risk and if that went well in broad distribution to the public in late Dec/Jan and was laughed at.

Well, they can eat their own words or as some have already tried, pretending they were all talking about 12-18 months from January all along. :grin:

Damn those timestamps on our posts :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

What is your experience with the meat packing industry that you have this inside knowledge?

18 months as a security supervisor at MBPXL Friona Tx, Cargill in Plainview for 6 months and Swift In Clovis NM as a relief supervisor for six months and part of my graduate work in Microbiology at three others in the state.

When we expanded to a new plant I was always the guy who setup the new security teams and plans.

Yours?

1 Like

Odds are it will not.

Everything doesn’t just “fall into place” for an experimental type of vaccine that’s never been shown to work before, on a category of viruses for which we have never developed a vaccine.

It’s a pipe dream and Dr. Fauci admitted as such with all his caveats.

Vocabulary, expanded.

3 Likes

Just as I thought. Thanks so much. I appreciate the reply.

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Right, just like the FDA will never grant emergency approval for the use of Chloroquine like you promised us a few months back based on that supposed, “Industry Insider Expertise and Knowledge”.

Just like you swore up and down there were no CVV’s because it was just too hard to do in spite of the fact we’ve been vaccinating for CV’s in the veterinary industry for decades and there are literally hundreds of them on the market right now.

What is it you do in the industry again exactly? :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

We’ve defied the odds in combating this outbreak from day one and just as I said from the beginning, if the need is there, we’ll meet the challenge.

We’ve already cut 6-10 months off the timeline for the quickest a new vaccine has been put into distribution and there’s no country on earth where this could have been done faster than we can do it here.

Just as I said from the beginning, the biggest hurdle isn’t the science, it’s the mass of regulation and the onerous approval process that has always been the problem.

Those barriers have been removed and the gov’t is working With “The Industry” instead of against it for a change.

Faucci must be lurking here and following your guidance.

Don’t ask if you want the answer. :joy:

The only problem Fauci has is he’s stuck in convention.

He’s a brilliant man in his field but as with most true experts in any field his world view is so limited he really has no understanding of the rest of the world.

He’s done from the start what I’d expect from anyone with his classic training.

I’m not being snarky here, I’m just curious. I know nothing about the meat industry, but if it is a clean and sanitary working environment, how did these plants become such hotspots for the virus?

I never said any such thing and you know it.

I explained what an emergency use authorization was and how it was not what you thought it was.

I explained the CVVs for animals are totally different than CVVs , and even the few animal CVVs that exist (for chickens, mostly) provide immunity that is extremely short lived, require booster shots regularly, and may not be that effective in stopping reinfections anyway.

Every time you try to explain what I said, you show your failure to understand what I said and what it meant.

That must be because of the 26 jobs and 15 degrees you’ve had over your lifetime so you’ve never had time to become really knowledgeable about anything.

:rofl:

5 Likes

I will say I never doubted we would come up with a vaccine. My concern would be could the government get out of the way and cut thru the red tape. I didn’t think that would happen. Still hasn’t. But if that’s how it’s going to go. Have at it. I am all for it.

2 Likes

Population density, shared lockers, very close quarters entry/exits each of which are tightly controlled.

When you have 3000 or more people passing through a 3-4’ passageway two or three times a day in both directions it’s like packing folks into a subway car and then emptying them into a sardine can.

They also minimize distance between workers on the Kill and Fab floors for efficiency.

Thank god for all those other experts then that do have an understanding of the rest of the world.

Not everyone can hobknob on high IQ dark web sites pretending a plot device from The Abyss is cutting edge tech…:joy::rofl:

1 Like

Yes…I thought the same thing when I saw his comment. I remember those “never have a vaccine in less than three years” types of comments. But then when it came chiming in this forum was filled with medical statisticians and public health experts that we never heard mention their abilities before this issue.

1 Like