Legalizing All Illegal Drugs

You can think whatever you want. Luckily, reality isn’t based on the fantasies of right wing pundits and the fears of their followers. It’s revealing that your posts have the same talking points and catch phrases repeated over and over. Maybe those aren’t your thoughts after all.

1 Like

I gave up trying to discuss this with him long ago. I admire your patience.

Reality isn’t based on Liberal Logical/aka Political Democratic Correctness.
Sorry, not yet anyways. Democrats and their Politicians haven’t forced it
upon Americans enough yet, to the point where we’re just going to sit there
and take it anymore.

Because we’re sick and tired of it, and now Americans are actually standing
up and fighting back mentally, emotionally, and with words that aren’t
hate speech like the Dems, but finally with Trump in their aren’t as afraid
to speak out and speak up for their beliefs in general. Weather those
beliefs be Religious, or Political, or whatever.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, ‘If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.’.

Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me.

My mother said to me- 'Don’t ever smoke. Please don’t put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this thread gave me cancer anyway, and now I need cannabis to cure it. lol

Reality is based on facts. Not hysteria and anecdote from either side. I’ll stick to facts, but by all means, continue the Chicken Little sky is falling train. It’s more entertaining for me, but I’m sure not so great for your blood pressure. Maybe some medical marijuana would help.

2 Likes

I don’t need the excuse of illegal drugs/, simply because I have high blood pressure.
If a Democrat breaks a nail, they have to run to the doctor. Maybe they can get on “medical heroin” because someone hurt their “wittle feelings”???

By the way, I told ya’ll on here that Democrat Politicians colluded with Russia.
Now Conservatives, Conservative Media, and Trumps team are going to expose the truth about it more and more, over time.

Ad hominem followed by non sequitur. Good show!

1 Like

I’m sure that if anyone in America has even the slightest bit of “feelings”
and they become even a little sad, I’m sure that they can just go get a prescription
for “medicinal” Marijuana.

After all………………………why actually address the issue/problem at hand,
when a person could simply mask it with a Liberal Propaganda brainwashing drug
instead!?

By the way, I told ya’ll on here that Democrat Politicians colluded with Russia.
Now Conservatives, the Conservative Media, and Trumps team are going to expose the truth about it more and more, over time.

Right now if anyone is a little sad, they can get over the counter alcohol. As much as they want. I guess we need to go back to prohibition so we can stop all those who drink to treat sadness and depression. Since they should be treating the underlying issue only.

Colorado can have home delivery of medical weed, probably next year, if Polis signs the bill which I imagine he will. Home delivery of recreational weed will be allowed the next year. De-criminalizing mushroom in Denver will be on their next ballot. The governor of Illinois has plans to try and legalize weed…the anti’s are losing fast.

While I agree with your post, you realize how senseless this is, right?

I do. It’s my attempt at satire. If people are so concerned about drugs, here are some numbers.

Annual deaths (CDC most recent year available)
Tobacco/smoking - 480,000
Alcohol - 88,000
Opioids - 47,600
Fatal car accidents - 37,133
Marijuana - none reported. Maybe a couple?

So, if people want to argue the dangers of drugs, especially marijuana, they need some perspective. And if their goal is saving lives, they should be incensed that alcohol and tobacco are legal. They’re not, of course. They’re afraid of what they don’t know and from the misinformation they’ve been given.

1 Like

And don’t even start about unhealthy snacks and food choices available. How many people die every year from heart disease and obesity related diseases.

Exactly. People make bad choices and unhealthy choices every day. Educate them, make sure healthy alternatives exist, but in the end they decide what to do. If they make bad choices, they share a large amount (or all) of the burden in caring for the outcome.

I’m fine with the government educating people and even incentivizing healthy behavior. I’m not for the government being a nanny dictating what adults can poison themselves with.

I’m sure that sooner or later the Democrat Politicians will try and make
Medicinal heroin.

Why not just give people Poison and call it Medicinal? lol
Obviously, since nothing seems to be off limits anyways.

I thought that most Democrats would argue that most of the Illegal drugs came in
through points of entry?

It looks pretty easy to cross the border in a lot of other areas. So why would
anyone take a risk of smuggling drugs through points of entries, when the
risks would be a lot less through other ways? lol.

Heroin has always been medicinal.

It was patented as medicine.

So you support legal heroin then?

And heroin back then, is the same as heroin in needles today?

Nowadays, there are a lot stronger versions of heroin available legally, by prescription. Dilaudid, for example, is something like 5 times stronger than heroin.

so you’re ok with legal heroin then.

Well, that sucks, but I don’t agree with you.

Liberal Politicians fighting Trump on the Border, and allowing illegal drugs
to come in so freely I find personally is disgusting. And them not, allowing
more money to go for border Patrol is sick also.