Leftist Landslide in Mexico: WE NEED that Wall Quick

I’m pretty shocked they did so well. The left coalition has 70% of their house of representatives.

Yes, Western Union requires such incredibly detailed information about the receiver as their name and address and that’s it. Same as pretty much every other money transfer company.

What was your master plan to prevent people from putting a debit card in an envelope and mailing it? I must have missed it.

Oh, well, that totally changes everything. No, wait, it doesn’t.

Jesus Tommy mails is screened for dozens of things, adding one more isn’t insurmountable especially when it’s only mail going to certain countries which all has to be sorted and separated differently than domestic mail.

Your arguments get more ridiculous with every post.

Western Union, the company whose customer base these days is people without IDs or bank accounts or credit cards because seriously who else needs a middleman for a money transfer, is super strict. Lol

Um, how do you screen mail for a debit card? Short of opening the mail? This is what I’m talking about. You get all vague and hand-wavey about actual implementation. Please, tell me, since it’s apparently so easy.

Good lord Tommy have you ever noticed the electronic strips and chips in cards?

When you mail it lawfully the clerk stamps it. Damn, that’s tough!

“57 states”…chuckle…that never gets old…never.

And it will never be forgotten.

Okay, what do you with the strip, short of opening peole’s mail? What clerk? You can drop that ■■■■ in a mailbox. I swear, you guys act like it’s still 1986.

Sure you can which would then be illegal and the sender would then be dealt with appropriately.

Maybe you should visit a PO sometime, you’ll find it’s illegal to put a whole lot of things in the mail and when you are mailing a package you have to sign an affidavit swearing none of those illegal items are included.

And you get caught. . .how exactly? You think you need a package to send a card? Envelope. Stamps. Mailbox.

This is apparently so easy you can’t spitball a workable solution that’s not easily circumventable, without even dealing with the niggling details.

And we’re back to the fact international mail has to be handled separately from domestic mail.

We’re also back to the fact that everything that goes through the mail has to have a delivery address.

That takes us back to screening the mail heading to those particular countries.

These are the weakest arguments I’ve ever seen you attempt to make.

RFID

wow… Libs should stay up on technology.

Screen it HOW? Short of opening the mail?

Blah blah blah. You can throw around all the insults you want, but you can’t even answer the simplest questions about how this would work except the magic power of believing.

Western Union, the financial institution of choice for drug addicts everywhere, is well known for its super strict standards on senders and receivers. Lol.

Screen it how? By simply either electronic means or by putting your hands on it. If there’s anything like a credit card in an envelope it’s very easy to tell the second you pick it up.

If it’s a debit card and the package/envelop hasn’t been stamped showing the tax paid it’s a violation and as I said, you then deal with it appropriately.

They can either follow the law, be fined into bankruptcy, or shut down.

Squeezing it. Sure, seems realistic. Lol

You don’t have to squeeze it. Tommy this is the most pathetic argument you’ve ever attempted in my history here.