Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

We all know how cowardly sponsors are.

If they get ten letters in opposition they extrapolate that to millions of patrons and run like scared rabbits. We have seen this before.

Hogg isn’t voicing his opposition to her speech with a counter-argument or opinion. He is literally trying to STOP her speech and is DIRECTLY acting to make that happen.

That means that her millions of fans are to be denied listening to her according to Lord Hogg.

You’re cool with that?

He FAILED to get this done the last time and he will fail again, but that isn’t the point. The point is to call him out for what he is trying to do AGAIN. This is today’s left. NO ONE gets to speak but them and damn if they won’t make sure of it.

M

So suppose a conservative with a large following started urging his or her followers to contact the advertisers on the Rachel Maddow show and pressured them to pull their ads.

Would you be ok with that boycott?

I’d think it was as pointless, stupid, and petty as what hogg is doing.

AGAIN, if Hogg called for her to be fired there would be NOTHING wrong with that. NO BIG DEAL. His opinion is as good as anyone else’s.

That then leaves it up to her employers to weigh and her viewers to weigh. THEY GET TO DECIDE if she should keep working.

He didn’t do that. He INSTEAD went to her sponsors and threatened THEM, as if they did something wrong, and is REQUIRING that they dump her or he will punish them!

Her actual employers at Fox and her viewers DO NOT get a say in that.

M

Ditto on that.

It doesn’t matter who does it. It is always wrong to do.

M

Good. Hogg knows how to get the job done. And I project he will continue and, further, he will be successful.

Why?

Because Laura is cultural garbage and the system has a way of flushing that down the toilet when necessary.

If he knew how to get anything done she’d already be out of two jobs.

Where did Trump try to get ANYONE shut down???

BE SPECIFIC.

M

And did he sic the FCC on them?

That’s a false assumption. Charles Manson ruffled feathers too, although I’d put Hogg more in the category of David Duke, than Charlie. :wink:

What is being done to him?

Of course you do! 'Cause we all know how much you love Trump.

But I RESENTED the politicization of my game by the NFL players LONG before that Trump rally, and believe me I wasn’t alone. That’s why it played SO WELL at that rally - people in the millions were already STEAMED at it.

I’m sorry if you only found out about it then, but it wasn’t then and it wasn’t Trump. It was the players who politicized the whole thing, going back all the way to Colin Kaepernick starting it all.

google it.

M

He threatened it several times but ultimately couldn’t. I’m sure his advisors told him no matter how butt hurt he was he didn’t have the legal standing to do a thing.

Don’t pretend you wouldn’t of blown a gasket if Obama had done the same thing

He’s being called out in an internet chat forum. HORRIBLE compared to his attempt to end her career - for the SECOND time.

M

Then he in fact didn’t try to get anyone shut down.

You are assigning way too much importance to an 18 year old boy

:smile:

How long did it take your enormous brain to come up with that one? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And speaking of hypocrisy, it was Obama trying to reinstate the “Fairness Doctrine” in order to kill talk radio that those of your ilk cheered.

He was shut down down by the head of the FCC before he got the chance.