Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

It is.

So did you really think that he was turning the biggest tragedy of his life into a way to get chicks?

Kinda sad if you did.

I was actually starting to appreciate him. Oh well…

It’s not real.

IT’S NOT REAL! I repeat. IT’S NOT REAL!

much worse youtube footage of him is resl though.

dint link it. it’s too foul

It’s no more bullying than any other boycott where people actually have the power to make the boycott work.

What does that make Laura Ingraham?

But enough about Trump

1 Like

Sean Hannity’s fans call for Keurig boycott after coffeemaker company pulls ads from his show.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/13/sean-hannitys-fans-call-for-keurig-boycott-after-coffee-maker-pulls-ads-from-his-show/?utm_term=.d63fbca8e7a1

1 Like

I’m worried about you Wildrose. I was very upfront in my post that the story was based on unnamed sources within Fox. I even said take it with a grain of salt. Did you miss that?

Regardless, law of supply and demand, my friend, demand drops, supply remains the same…likely outcome is that prices drop. Basic economics.

No one has just 15 minutes of fame. The term is used to represent fame for a short period of time.

Or more likely than any other boycott where people actually believe they have the power to make a boycott work.

Limbaugh has been boycotted off the air a number of times. Still here.

Poor Laura. I’m sure she’ll find a rock to slither under in order to heal up for her next adventure with serial sexual predator Bill O’Reilly.

:rofl::rofl: good lord

Omg does he say “ass”?

He’s NOT speaking out against that which he believes is wrong. He is instead trying to SILENCE her, once again.

He is free to speak out against her opinions with his own opinions. He is instead trying to KILL HER career, once again.

This kid doesn’t believe in debating the issues. He only believes in SILENCING anyone opposed to him and his beliefs. That is the tactic of the world’s worst despots - silence the voices they don’t like.

PUNK.

M

No more so than he triggers the OP. Gracious.

He isn’t dissenting. He can do that by speaking out in opposition to what she is saying - the great American tradition of free and opposing speech.

He is instead trying to SILENCE HER.

That you cannot see the difference is disturbing. Do you on the left think that despotic tactics of silencing opposition by any means available are now “American”?

M

If you don’t like what someone says the answer to that is to say something in OPPOSITION to what they say, and persuasively.

Hogg isn’t even trying to do that.

He is simply trying to kill off the opposition voice. Is he AFRAID that he cannot refute her?

PUNK.

M