Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

Yes. So do I, when the ANSWER to speech you didn’t like was opposing speech that was as or more persuasive.

Where is that America?

M

And yet there’s no evidence demand has dropped or that they are in any way putting a financial strain on FNC with these tantrums.

As long as their ratings stay high the demand for advertising time will remain high as well and they’ll have to pay for it accordingly.

“attempted”. They never have and never will succeed.

Some sinister descriptions of Hogg floating around. He’s simply trying to get what he wants (right or wrong). Lobbyists in Washington, Austin and Sacramento are getting paid high six figures to do the same thing. And lobbyists will resort to much more duplicitous and destructive ways than Hogg talking into a microphone.

Pretty selective outrage on this one.

He isn’t voicing his displeasure to her speech. He is instead trying to END her speech; to SILENCE her.

He even gave out a LIST and then gave out instructions as to how to do it.

That is a FAR CRY from “Voicing his displeasure.”

I’m voicing my displeasure of him right here, right now.

Notice how it DOES NOT call for him to have his speech SILENCED.

M

Nonsense.

You show me a lobbyist who is trying to make sure that his opposition CANNOT speak and I will say the same thing about them.

What he WANTS is despotic and un-American. It’s the same thing that despots the world over want - no opposition voices allowed.

M

The President of the United States called for the firing of the players…i.e. killing their careers.

You can’t be serious!

Her JOB is “commentator” whether on radio or TV or in person. She COMMENTS on things - that is give her opinion. That is what they pay her for - NOT to introduce the commercials.

FAIL

M

He can’t SILENCE her speech any more than you can SILENCE his.

He is trying to do EXACTLY that. He is trying to make sure that she can only speak to a VERY limited audience - as limited as he can make it.

Let’s NOT waste time playing games.

M

I know a very highly paid and successful lobbyist who paid someone to drive his car into an opposing candidate’s car. Intentionally. Because the opposing candidate had a drinking problem. DUI. Candidacy finished. One story, yes. You think this stuff doesn’t happen daily, MarkyS?

Afraid of her speech?

Can’t refute it?

The answer to speech you do not like is MORE speech - not silencing and censoring.

You’re on the side of the world’s worst despots and you’re championing their tactics.

BRAVO!

M

Whether it does or doesn’t isn’t the point. The point is it is wrong WHENEVER it happens. The answer to speech you do not like is MORE speech. It should never be an attempt to silence that speech.

M

Teenager calls for a boycott of Laura Ingraham - SILENCING

Donald calls for kneeling football players to be fired - PATRIOTISM

omg another post from sir CapsAlot

talk to someone who takes your caps riddled clown posts seriously. I doubt anyone does but good luck.

I agree with your point, MarkyS. Here is a thought: is a highly paid, partisan talk-t.v. talk radio persuader granted free speech? Clearly not. They are employees and can be fired at will. I would argue Ingraham, a grown up who is making a fortune, is paid and popular because she sparks outrage. When that outrage is directed back at her, she and you get all huffy.

and that’s not even the tip of the iceberg

calling for a boycott is terrorism?

Fire anyone who kneel during a song.

Calling for a boycott isn’t silencing speech.