Left-wing terrorist

Yet the Republicans have an actual Nazi running for Congress.

You can’t make this stuff up.

Good gravy this is a massively trollish thread, even for you lib. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

According to the OP, anyone who is not slavishly devoted to licking the boots of Trump is a “lib” in his eyes. Trust me, he has called me a lib more than I can count, and I am more of a Goldwater conservative. He used to pretend he was a paleocon for the longest time. But now, he is just an authoritarian-loving hypocrite. Which is why he always tries to label others as authoritarian. He has become a running joke in these forums, both at the old site and apparently carrying his shtick on here at the new site.

4 Likes

Here is a poster that doesn’t have a clue who Goldwater was,or what is a Paleson is. But go ahead and tell everyone who they are.

I see we’re still feeding the troll.

Your boy John Bolton needs his car washed. Run along little guy.

1 Like

Meanwhile your boy/girl (Obama/Hillary) already washed your Prius.

See what I mean Thirsty. :rofl:

2 Likes

Afraid he’s taking away your job?

Looks like Bill Clinton is warning democrat party not to go the way of Bernie Sanders and their radical Antifa members.

“Tom Perez is in the middle of that and he’s gotten very clear instructions from Bill Clinton not to let the party go to the Bernie Sanders folks,” he added.

Wait, you claim all libs think collectively. So is bill Clinton not a lib?

Thanks for debunking your hack of a thread.

It seems my last reply got deleted for some reason, so I ask again-why is a thread like this allowed to stand? The reason you had to delete 40 something posts is because this broadbrushing troll thread serves no other purpose than to cause contention and bitterness. There’s no discussion to be had from the OP.

5 Likes

He’s opportunistic.

So you admit you are wrong. Got it.

How come they’re all republicans?

How is this thread any different the KKK takes out full page add?

And then libs continue going on about painting all Trump supporters as members of KKK?

Seriously libs. You can dish it out but can’t take it?

Wrong side of the aisle.

1 Like

I would put Anarchist in the left-wing side of the political spectrum.

Anarchist is nothing more then a tool for authoritarians.