Left Wing Populism

Speaking of redistribution of wealth, we had a big discussion on the situation in Alaska with the oil companies. Didn’t see you chime in on that one. What’s your opinion on that?

Nah. I’ll admit us commies will gulag all of you worshippers of inequity, but an important component of progressivism is to equalize the playing field so there is actual competition. You might have a point about their rhetoric concerning Wallstreet vs Mainstreet bailouts.

If the dems lose the mid terms, I wonder if they will shed some of their old failed leadership. Bernie may take it if dems don’t take the house.

Try reading what you are responding to.

his current approval numbers are now higher than when he was elected.

Hillary lost.

What a steaming pile of gibberish.

The primary goal is the redistribution of wealth from those whose who earned it to those who haven’t to equalize outcomes not opportunity.

That,s a lie.

Look at the Rasmussen chart and get back to me.

Allan

No.
10 characters

Yes it absolutely is and it’s ridiculous to claim otherwise.

Right wing populism is all based on the redistribution of wealth and destroying the middle class which is what makes it so very dangerous to the stability of the civil society.

Left wing populism is based on equal opportunity for all, regardless of where you were born or who your parents are.

About as ridiculous as the claim that right wing populism seeks to equalize opportunity. Absolute ■■■■■■■■■

You’ve lost the plot.

:rofl: I love it when you play these games.