Laura Ingraham's Brother: She's a Monster

Yeah. You would have done better to refer to the other end of the horse. :wink:

How so?..

Think about it. :wink:

clearly Gay people are not allowed to have opinions.

no clearly only because they ARE gay their opinion matters.

which is why i presume lord NBC put “gay” right in the title

< slanted right hand wave >

Still at it? Good lord.

This seems to happen to you a lot.

Perhaps the common denominator is you, not everyone else?

i responded to a reply.

am i not supposed to respond to replies?

why no “still at it” for @CanadianJudo ?

is this some idiotic game you lefties play where after some days and someone replies to a post another comes in and criticizes me for being “still at it” if i respond?

lol

good lord is right.

you do know who you are saying that to, right? lol

Yes, good lord you’re STILL whining about NBC putting gay in the title as if it were relevant. Whether it was a reply is irrelevant-you’re whining about it.

as always, you devolve the discussion to the posters vs the topic because you have nothing to offer otherwise

Yeah. People shouldn’t do that, right?

oh good. glad to know you saw that

face plant, once again…

2 Likes

Could be. I do seem to attract trolls like bees on honey. :wink:

Hard to imagine everyone else is the troll since you’re the one picking the fights.

Cmon man, be honest with yourself.

Standing my ground is not picking a fight. Virtually every adversarial conversation I have had with you has started because you attacked me rather than what I posted … often when I wasn’t even talking with you. Even this brief discussion started that way. Furthermore, one person cannot engage in an argument by themselves; it always takes at least two. If you don’t want to argue, don’t. It’s entirely within your control.

You’re obsessed. Seek help.

It’s funny to read this reply of yours. You often insert yourself in order to be condescending, or snarky or “clever” while including a stupid emojii to pretend that you’re just kidding. Sheesh, dude.l

You reap what you sow. Be civil and I will reciprocate with civil.

And please, one more time … learn what emojis are for.