Laura Ingraham's Brother: She's a Monster

You are right. So why are you buying this crap about Laura Ingram being a chip off her old man’s block?

Interesting Samm

1 Like

You could have said wart hog, but then some people may find them cute too, so maybe the safe thing to do is not bring your opinion of her looks into the discussion. Besides, I’ll bet you’re no George Clooney.

Because it’s possible she accepted dad’s beliefs, or at least some of them or a modified version of them.

And it’s just as possible that she did not. Her brother apparently didn’t.

And according to her brother, her beliefs now reflect their dad’s beliefs.

1 Like

So that means she could not have developed those beliefs on her own? As I have gotten older, I have discovered that my dad wasn’t wrong about everything.

Besides, who the ■■■■ is her brother to judge? What about his beliefs? Does it matter that he probably did not get them from his father?

I couldn’t care less. I thought it was dumb when Fox paraded around Obama’s siblings, and I think it’s dumb to parade around this sibling. That doesn’t erase that you can’t legitimately make a judgement of their experience because it wasn’t the same as your experience.

Who is parading her sibling? He did this on his own.

But I am happy to see you agree with me that there is no definite connection between her beliefs and her dad’s.

Every night before she goes on:

“RELEASE THE BEAST!” echoes through the Fox studio. She really is despicable.

1 Like

That’s not what I said.

What i said is that you don’t get to determine their life experiences and relationships based upon your own. Reading comprehension is vital.

Right, and Laura’s brother is evidence that the beliefs of the father do not necessarily carry on to the children. Laura’s individual experiences quite probably are why her beliefs are different from her brother’s and similar to her father’s. He had no basis to make the connection between his sister’s beliefs and those of his father. In other words, we agree.

No, you can’t possibly make that judgement, as you were not raised by their father, nor were there when the kids were raised.

Guessing games are fun! So sorry, but I’m not interested in your speculation. You don’t have enough information to make that judgement.

He has a basis. He was there. You don’t have a basis. You were not there.

1 Like

The vast majority of people who follow a particular religion do so because it was their parents’ religion. This is merely a coincidence.

1 Like

You’re really obsessed with this, aren’t you.

Two people have a discussion on a discussion forum. One says a thing, another responds. Then another response, then another.

Except this time, since you’ve got no further argument to add, you just accuse me of being obsessed.

How droll. And ironic.

There is no further argument to be made. But you keep trying. That makes you obsessed. See ya around.

The only interesting thing in this thread is

1 Like

Hey look you were finally right about something…there’s no further argument to be made. We’ve already established that you don’t have the knowledge or experience to know how her father’s beliefs impacted her beliefs yet you keep coming back and trying to argue with me and then call me obsessed. That’s the irony here.

The imagination runs wild. Take it back for Gods sake! Take it back!