Larry Elder concede and suggest the election was rigged, before a single ballot was counted

Not how it works, what can be seen as I understand it is whether you voted yes to recall him, not which candidate you chose. Elder is far from the only candidate in the race.

Vote early and often.

Sure.

Your first example says that hole was strategically placed and it’s not possible to tell how you voted through it, the second example has a privacy sleeve that prevents same.

I’m telling you, you cannot see it.

Maybe I’ll post a video and share it here. But it won’t help the conspiracy nuts.

Oh, I see racism every time it happens, which is usually by internet libs who always have something bad to say about white people (and especially about black conservatives). It’s generic at this point. :wink:

Already gave you the quote of the officials saying you can put it the envelope in a way that makes it not possible, which strongly implies it is possible when put in differently.

But not when conservatives label a gorilla “the face of the democrat party”?

:rofl::+1:t5:

1 Like

I also received a text saying that my ballot had been received.

So Today I learned that Larry Elder would have won if it wasn’t for those HOLES!!!

2 Likes

And doing it that way isn’t following the directions. How many conservatives are not following the directions?

It’s not racist to point out that the lib in gorilla face throwing eggs at the black guy is completely normal and to be expected. The desperate attempt to spin the racism elsewhere is also generically expected. It’s been the left’s tradition for centuries now. :wink:

3 Likes

Holes that were on the CA ballots last year… but no challenge then?

Almost like conservatives don’t understand how much solid blue California doesn’t like their policies

FFS, you honestly think a person can’t fake a screenshot?

And we’re the “sheople” :roll_eyes:… uh huh.

Never said anything remotely like that. The holes represent an opportunity to cheat that shouldn’t exist. That’s it, so far.

How do you know she is a lib? Has that been confirmed?

Either way… this is why memes are often a poor way to communicate. Posting out of context… a gorilla… with a white person under the mask… and saying that gorilla is “the face of the democrat party”… the democrat party that 90% of black people vote with… can be seen as racist.

Pathetic.

:rofl:

It’s not my area of expertise, thus…I asked? It would appear that your ability to discern is what’s questionable?

First of all, it doesn’t just apply to conservatives. What can be seen is not who you voted for but whether you voted yes to recall.

It does seem to be a poor design and should be addressed in the future.

None of that points to a scheme by liberal postal workers to throw out ballots or that it is in service to stealing an election that Elder knows he is going to lose but will use that loss to heighten his profile for fun and profit.

It is all so transparent.