Larry Elder concede and suggest the election was rigged, before a single ballot was counted

I’m worried conservative postal workers saw that I didn’t vote yes and threw out my ballot (not really, because I dropped mine off at a dropbox at my city hall and received a notification from the state that my ballot had been received).

Skipped over the meat of my post… pathetic here it is again…

:rofl::rofl:

Conservative postal workers don’t exist :rofl:

1 Like

I should have guessed so many libs here in Hannity Land, are from Calibfornia. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Don’t lead off with rot then. lol

Just three that I know of…

What does that have to do with your belief in conspiracy theories?

They have been using these type of ballots for years with nary a problem.

Allan

Why can’t the GOP put up better candidates?

4 Likes

Still cutting off my posts huh? :rofl:

I’ve learned that it isn’t racist the label a gorilla “the face of the democrat party”

1 Like

They are still the party of Trump.

1 Like

Nope, I’m responding to one thing at a time in a soup sandwich of deflections and left field stretches. Since you lib-types can’t seem to ever hold still for two sentences, I’m doing it for you. :wink:

What I’ve enjoyed here over the years, are libs labeling things I find questionable as “conspiracies”, only to find out years later, I was right…and then those same develop libnesia. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

CA also needs to change their recalls. Newsom won with ~7.7 million votes, yet only ~1.5 million signatures were required to initiate the recall. That is ridiculous.

1 Like

Really? Which conspiracies came true?

Umm no. You don’t get to draw false equivalencies here, period. There is no issue on my end with discerning much of anything on this matter. You were called out for not realizing how ■■■■■■■ easy it is to fake a screenshot and now you wan to act like we’re all in the same boat.

No sir, some of us know better.

labeling a gorilla “the face of the democrat party” is just as racist as the woman wearing it

1 Like

They do, but there are twice as many Democrats going by polling data.

…drip, drip, drip…

Such as?

Must I…?