Kooky Cortez.. Loves govt force, Not liberty

Longer than you think, actually.

Battery sizes are increasing in these cars, and they are becoming far more efficient in every aspect. Manufacturers consider these things during the design phase.

Electric cars will replace ICE. Right now ICEs are better than they have ever been; Mazda is releasing an engine next year that will combine the best of both diesel and gasoline power plants; at low RPMs it combusts solely on compression and at high RPMs it uses spark ignition.

But even with all of this new tech the ICE is reaching its potential limit. We are maxing out what can be done with them. That is why enormous efficiency improvements, once common in the 90s and early 00s, are behind us now.

And they’re dangerous too. Did you read the “Lost Boys” piece by Nichols?

I think she is planning on sleeping in her office.

They have a nice gym and cafeteria there, she should be comfy.

She also found out that her office budget is limited if she intends to pay her staff, which most congressmen do not do. She is still going to pay them a living wage, which I applaud.

Also: Lol

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1081225501069533184

Read the article please, she did not compare herself to FDR.

Some of the Red Pill guys have a point, though. Things aren’t equal between the sexes and sometimes men do get the short straw when it comes to the draft, prison sentencing, custody of children and other matters.

No doubt. It started when we got basic cable and the nefarious Sabado Gigante! streamed into our living room like a poison gas. Then, it was Gabriel GarcĂ­a Marquez and Roberto Bolaño. A few years later, we’re all watching The Buena Vista Social Club and listening to La Santa Cecilia. It’s a quick step from there to thinking about raising the top marginal tax rate and considering the merits of a universal healthcare system. But by then . . . La rana ha sido hervida.

2 Likes

They are actually turning her into a monster. She responds too effectively.

Can’t see the GOP beating her social media game.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1081234130841600000

Funny thing. I am in Maine right now. The town I am in is placing charging stations for electric vehicles and priority parking for them.

Seems like the concern trolling is unfounded.

Alexandria is cool.

3 Likes

I triple dog dare you to do a deep dive into those red pill communities for even a short amount of time and see if you come out with that opinion. Spoiler: you will not.

They’re scum. Besides that, they’re doing wacky things like ruining video games and Star Wars for everyone.

1 Like

Fascinating.

She scares people who know history. Racist only see race

Live long and prosper

Oh, your warm, empathic, humanistic qualities are bad guidelines here. These are just terrible, terrible human beings.

4 Likes

Her dancing is
 Her polices are scary.

1 Like

You realise you were literally the first person to bring up demographics in this thread, right?

3 Likes

I have explored their stuff a bit, The Red Pill documentary was fairly interesting and the Honey Badgers seem fairly convincing as well.

And as bad as some of their members are, they don’t hold a candle to the more extreme SJW types on the Left who try to silence them and brand them Nazis.

Bad apples are everywhere Tommy, but if a guy is forced to provide child support for kids that aren’t even his (proven by DNA testing) because his name is on the birth certificate thats wrong. Its also wrong that women are exempt from the draft if they are qualified to serve in combat roles in the military and men and women should get the same sentence for the same crime.

1 Like

Some of the incel lot have gone out and murdered people, Torey.

And there isn’t as much distance between the red-pillers and incels as you might want to think.

Aw man. Not you too. There really is no hope.