Kooky Cortez.. Loves govt force, Not liberty

Glad you agree. So why do you keep electing them?

I donā€™t vote for those guys, rinos and dems doā€¦ They donā€™t care about the future. They want the money.

Trump is one of those guys.

He doesnā€™t care about the future. He wants the money.

1 Like

Cortez has a bright future.
She appears to be the heir to Maxine Waters as the Democrat Village Idiot.

And yet the alleged Democrat Village Idiot has to school conservatives on the definitions of marginal tax rates. Sad.

2 Likes

She idolizes Lincoln as a radical who suspended habeas corpus and jailed preachers who neglected to offer prayers to him. She compares herself to FDR as a radical who threw American citizens in concentration camps.
Iā€™m sure she would like the radicals Alger Hiss and the Rosenbergs.

whatever

Yeah, because if there is one crime America is guilty of it is being too hard on South. We arenā€™t paying for going too soft on them at all.

Too hard on South? I donā€™t follow you.

Iā€™d wager that you know very little about Waters other than what the right wing media feeds you.

You see the bit depends on Americans recognizing they ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up, it doesnā€™t really work without it.

excellent!!! More childish name calling threads. Very respectful. Kudos to you Cratic.

Kooky pulls the Al Goreā€¦ says world to end in 12 years due to global warmingā€¦ LMAO!

Twelve years ago Al Gore stated that GW/CC would cause droughts, increased hurricanes threats, and huge forest fires.

All that has come to pass. These is a real issue that you are obviously choosing to ignore because fighting it would require sacrifice.

The drought ended in cal and is cyclical, there is not an increase in hurricanes, and the fires are caused by Calā€™s poor forest managementā€¦

and the arctic still has iceā€¦

Always ten years leftā€¦

I wonder why this young lady is scaring trump supporters so much.

https://twitter.com/nymag/status/1086477575189393408?s=21

We love her as an example of the new demsā€¦ Iā€™m just glad sheā€™ s honest. Most dems lie to get elected. Like pretending they didnā€™t want to impeach ā€¦

Glad you appreciate her honesty. Maybe sometime youā€™ll get the chance to vote for an honest Republican.

1 Like

Great. Even if he predicted correctly what is happening, heā€™s still wrongā€¦

Hurricanes have increased in intensityā€¦