Kooky Cortez.. Loves govt force, Not liberty

Yes, leftist teach “guns and butter” economics, instead of training people to think…

Basically they make it a vocabulary test…

Why does she hate JFK?

Interestingly, raising the tax rates could be used to pay down the debt the government has accrued over the last 35 years starting with Reagan’s tax cuts.

1 Like

Taxes are not the problem.

If the baby boomers keep demanding unpaid for government benefits, then taxes definitely are the problem.

1 Like

The deficit we continually have begs to differ.

Because he was a piece of **** I guess.

1 Like

It’s like the tippy tippy tops and stuff, and things.

1 Like

Honestly, I wonder how many Americans think to themselves……….
This woman actually has a degree in Economics, and gets paid to be a Politician?

Isn’t that supposed to be the great thing about America? Nothing is barred to citizens?

They’ve been predicted for decades… No one told you?

So tax the kids because the boomers voted themselves free stuff. Sounds a lot like slavery considering the kids didn’t vote for the deficits… doesn’t it.

Deficits are not predicted. Deficits are incurred. We could stop deficits tomorrow if the people in Washington grew up. The government in not shut down right now because we are spending too much. It is shut down because the Republicans want to spend more.

Someone has to pay. I’d rather leave my children the world better than I inherited it.

The have been predicted for decades… and yes, no one did anything. When they tried other people used it to scare old people to get elected.

Well, baby boomers are still the largest voting block so politicians will screw millennials over to protect them.

Sucks, but I don’t see any way out of it.

Yes… perhaps payroll taxes can hit 25% of payroll… What a great world to leave them.

Working for little income, while rents are skyrocketing.

Just like CaL…

They did not raise taxes. Which is not the best solution, but it is a solution if you care about deficits.

There could have been a compromise reached that included tax hikes and spending cuts, but the Republicans never increase taxes because of their religious belief in trickle-down economics.

Yes… That’s the plan. Spend all the money and die… Leave the kids a big bill, and call it utopia… Such compassion from big govt lovers.

We’ve done that over and over. Go look up the history of payroll taxes. If you know what they are…