Kooky Cortez.. Loves govt force, Not liberty

I was totally indifferent about her at first. But the way she triggers conservatives and conservative media is awesome.

If ever I want to hear about AOC, I just gotta go to Foxnews or the front page of community.hannity.com.

It’s awesome.

3 Likes

With a deficit of a trillion, how else are you going to close that gap? Because it’s obviously not going to come from spending cuts, as you can see after two successive Republican administrations with Republicans controlling both houses.

She may be a little out there but we have a ■■■■■■■ mobster for president now. Virtually anything is better than that.

I don’t keep up with the news as much as most around here, so it’s entirely possible that I might not ever have heard of her without Fox News and this forum.

Reminds me of Alinsky. I signed up here and soon discovered from a gaggle of conservatives that I was following his blueprint. I made a note to myself to find out who he was.

1 Like

It’s either that or borrow it from the future.

One of those is more responsible.

I certainly wouldn’t mind taxing the crap out of people like this.

Except for the fact that she doesn’t want to work on the deficit. She wants new spending initiatives with that money.

“She’s dancing in college! It’s outrageous!”

“So, about Kavanaugh and Donkey Doug…”

“You libs trying to bring down a good man for stuff that happened that far back in the past? It’s outrageous!”

3 Likes

The tweet about the dancing was idiotic.

She is a not an intelligent person.

Oh, so NOW you care about a politician’s intelligence?

3 Likes

That’s rich.

Always have.

I agree. On point.

Since when are you against idiots in politics?

Have a nice day.

Passive support of a person is still support.

1 Like

Guess you consider Donald bigly smart with the best brain?

Well he is an expert in everything

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1081528992484610048?s=19

That’s why he get such devoted supporter from real hard working americans

He’s an idiot.

But he’s your idiot so he’s an ok idiot in conservatives book