Klobuchar ending campaign

Yeah, poor guy- a victim of his own leftist movement.

I…100% disagree with your conclusion. IM unprofessional O…VP Biden is at the beginning stages of dimentia and going down quickly.

Probably. But how many women made it for more than a hot minute in the republican race?

Well done!

This might carry a little more moral weight had you not cheered on one of Trump’s affairs.

Sneaky never cheered on Trump’s affairs.

The Playboy model.

Sneaky never cheered on Trump’s affairs, that’s just not who he is.

I have a great deal of personal respect for Sneaky, but he at the very least gave Trump an admiring hall pass on that one.

Why don’t we let him speak for himself?

The GOP would have np nominating a woman and if somehow Ben Carlson would have won the vast majority of republicans would have voted for him he was doing good at one time but was terrible on the debate stage.

I care more what their ideology is rather than the color of their skin or gender. That being said I wouldn’t vote for a trans person, but I would have zero problem voting for a black, Latino, or woman regardless if they were gay or lesbian, as long as they were preaching a conservative message. I thought your guys best candidate was Buttigieg by a long shot.

Minority status is not a consideration for republicans and conservatives. It’s everything for democrats.

Dem’s don’t see people, they see disparate groups.

I liked him too. My problem is I liked all of them but Gabbard. Fiorinna (sp) didn’t get far, did she? (I’m not the one bringing up race/gender. I’m responding)

Then you must be aghast at Trump and his obvious mental declines.

Is it just me, or has the dimocrat primary turned into a much longer, much dumber version of the Pina Colada song??

1 Like

Link??

You’re making this up.

Why? YOU put words (abject fabrications) into his mouth, but now you cry, “Let him speak for himself.”

Why did you make that up?

I don’t see that he’s changed much?

Sneaky doesn’t really speak too much. He’s kind of a one-liner. Or maybe a two-worder. Saves him from putting himself out there.

Now Trump is the young buck.

Watch video of him 20 years ago. Compare it to 10 years ago. Compare it to 2016. And then compare to the last 12-18 months. It’s INCREDIBLY noticeable.

Oh if Bernie gets “berned/screwed” again they will be truly pissed. Their turnout would be even less than last time.