Kimberly Guilfoyle paid $60K for a less than 3 minute speech

You know what directly affects us?

• Election Fraud
• $5+ Gasoline with no end in sight
• Food Shortages
• Mothers can’t find formula for their babies
• Open Borders allowing millions of unknown people to come in
• Billions of $$$ Dollars sent to Ukraine with no oversight
And you want to talk about the “Rule of Law” then perhaps we should talk about the bought and paid for Steel Dossier, funded by the Hillary Clinton Campaign and promoted by the Liberal Media that put the American People through the “Russia…Russia…Russia…” hoax for 3 years and falsely accused a sitting President.

So….spare us your B.S.

2 Likes

Nicely said. :wink:

Caveat Emptor

Buyer beware

1 Like

Gladys-Kravitz

2 Likes

Apparently, your own post.

So who’s indicted this time?

Of course not, but back to you, why are your panties in a twist over money raised by speaking before an audience? This is very uncharacteristic of someone who voted for Hillary.

2 Likes

I probably have family elderly members who did, though. $250 million: I’d bet some people on this forum did, too, but none of them will admit it, which sort of makes the point of the thread.

2 Likes

If I’d given, I’d say so. Then I’d express the same amount of displeasure.

1 Like

Look at it this way, if a person donated $100, the purchasing power for gasoline of that amount would be cut in half by now. So, we need to take the Biden Inflation into consideration when throwing around numbers.

I mean seriously fleecing suckers is what politicians do when they are campaigning for funds, they make bank while in office and then they get rich after leaving office on the speaker circuit . :roll_eyes:

If that really is your concern you shouldn’t focus on private citizens whose words are their private property and they can charge whatever they want to those who want to pay to hear what they have to say, you should focus on those in & out of public office who do it tenfold. Just saying! :woman_shrugging:

One more thing.…I’m pretty sure SFGATE and this Zoey Rep are J6’er Trump-hating Dems and are the one’s who are feigning being “aghast” and not those in Trumpworld.

1 Like

If you can’t see the difference between taking money for X and spending it on family and friends, vs a private company hiring a speaker with their own money, then I don’t know what to tell you.

I mean I guess if they are stupid enough to pay I assume the questions are geared towards the Trump family as I can thing of a single reason other to pay her money to speak.

What about Ann Coulter ? Trump-hating Dem ?

As much as I’m enjoying the January 6th committee’s careful assembly of evidence proving former President Trump is a ■■■■■■■■■, I wasn’t seeing much in the way of a criminal offense until this week’s underreported story about how Trump used his “STOP THE STEAL” fundraising appeals to grift his supporters out of $250 million, none of which was, in fact, used to fight election fraud.

And let’s not forget Steve Bannon’s “We Build the Wall” swindle; Trump sending out a fundraising appeal to raise funds for his new private plane; and a Trump-affiliated organization paying Kimberly Guilfoyle $60,000 to give a two-minute speech on Jan. 6 (introducing her fiance, Don Jr.). Every time you think you have your arms fully around Trump’s con, you realize it’s unfathomably more cynical and far-reaching than you could have imagined.

Is there anyone in Trump World who isn’t trying fleece to the Deplorables? Haven’t they suffered enough?

:rofl:

Sounds like fraud, doncha think?

Well that’s obviously the point of the thread. To get y’all to not vote for Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Surprised it took 45 posts to get to the ever-so-popular “Yeah but Hillary” however, do you not see the difference between these two situations ?

I’d probably ask what was the return on investment. If her appearance brought in $60,001 then it was worth it. I heard it was more than that, but I’m sure your politics can blur that out, or mine can focus on it.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand “the yea but…” Context. He didn’t use it to excuse for what you think is his side. He used it to call out both sides.

1 Like

There’s really no both sides here, however, unless the 600k paid to Hillary was raised from individual contributions from people who were told they needed to donate to contest a stolen election. Then yeah, fair point.

Yes there is you just don’t want to see it.

1 Like

K, so what specifically am I not seeing ?