Kids+Illegal Drugs+Illegal Immigrants

Point to the law requiring seperation of families who enter illegally, and are waiting for processing.

And most opiates and pot comes from middle class white people in America now. What, you think a corner boy in the hood is getting a bent doctor to write him hundreds of fake prescriptions? ■■■■■ around here most opiates come from West Virginia.

If temporary separation is needed, their better be a damn good reason. I think families should be detained together, and deported together.

1 Like

Thats the effect - I’ll take it you dont know the cause of the big rise, like I said git yo money back.

I agree. There are “damn good reasons” at times though.

Case by case.

If anything about the relationship seems suspect, if there is possible health concerns, if there is seeming reason to suspect abuse. Use some er of the guidelines we use here for protecting citizen children from parents.

I do have a little bit more respect for you.
Because I do agree with you that neither party is perfect, and both can do bad things.
I’m far from perfect, and Conservatives aren’t perfect either. The problem with that is,
the double standard within the media. How people like Chris Hansen can tell cops how to go about doing their jobs. Is he in prison or jail? How about Brian William reporting on George Bush Jr.? What do you think would happen if those guys were Republicans and the table were turned? Double standard.

You kinda hit it right on the nail within your own sentence of trying to debate with me.
Illegal is thee key word there. They’re entering the United States of America Illegally, and breaking a law! and that is why we need a wall, because all we do is catch them, and send them right back across and then they’re going to just keep trying to come in, until they succeed.
Maybe if so many illegals weren’t trying to cross the border, than our court systems wouldn’t be as backlogged as what they are, and we could properly give more care to other immigrants.
What do you think?

How and when and where did Hansen tell cops how to do their jobs?

What reporting are you referring to that Brian William’s did on Bush the younger?

What was wrong with their reporting?

Lay off the Xanax. It’s not good.

what is big rise? I like money. It buys me pictures and paintings from thrift shops.
My walls are filled with thee pictures and paintings. lol

Yup, they broke the law. That is no reason to separate the families. You’re admitting to using children as hostages, to get funding for you stupid wall.

You gatta be kidding me right? Seriously are you just messing with me?
Why do you think that their shows ended? lol. Chris Hansen got caught on camera talking to the police about the strategy, and basically telling them how to do their jobs.
Brian Williams use to have his own show on CBS I think it was, and he got caught making up lies about the war and the younger Bush. type it in a search if you don’t believe me

I never said anything about using children as hostages. You’re putting words in my mouth and simply making things up now.

Unless I misunderstood your posts. Do you not support Trumps policy of separating families? Because all this policy is, is some ill conceived notion of acting as a deterrence, and a strategy to get his wall.

I do support the separating. Why? simply because all of those parents are horrible parents with no morality if they’re not willing to simply go up to one the detention center guards and say I’m willing to go back to Mexico, may I please have my family? They would get their children, and they would be allowed to go back to Mexico. But they’re not willing to do that, because they’re not willing to come here legally. If to American citizen parents had warrants out for their arrest, their children would be put in a foster care or center. Where is the uproar about that? Thee illigaal immigrants aren’t fleeing to America for political asylm. They’re fleeing here because they live in a third world poor country.

Brian William’s got taken down by his lying about events in Iraq involving him. A really pathetic thing to do. Just like Hillary’s lie about being under sniper fire. If it didn’t happen don’t claim it did.

I think Brian learned his lesson.

Chris Hansen’s program was cancelled because its negatives for the network exceeded its positives, especially after the assistant da suicide in Texas.

He did have a sort of reboot though with a series that replayed some of the previous episodes, with him going background commentary on them.

I never cared for the show. It was guilty in my opinion of pretty much making news rather than respectfully reporting news.

Did the show influence police activities?

I would say so.

Although I saw no reason for anyone to be jailed.

And what would happen if Hannity did either one of those things? The liberal media (ABC, CBS, NBC) would go on for months and months about how immoral he is, and how all Conservatives are immoral, and it would be one of the top main covered news story’s for awhile.
But with thee Democrats, it’s more like a slap on the wrist, and they sweep it under thee rug. lol.

He has.

He has been caught prevaricating and he has been caught sensationalizing.

He has been calling for interference in a legitimate Special Prosecutor probe.

He is still here.

It was Liberal media that helped get Hansen’s show canceled. It was also Liberal media that held William’s lying feet to the fire.

An entire successful show being canceled, (Hansen) and being removed from the lead anchor chair and suspended for half a year, (Williams), these are not examples of anyone sweeping anything under any network rug.

Ummmmm I am from the ghetto, buddy. Unlike you, I actually know what I’m talking about. Witness the strength of street knowledge.

He doesn’t deny that he is a Conservative. He has admitted it on his television show.
Has anyone in the left wing liberal biased mainstream media(CBS, ABC, NBC) ever admitted to being Liberal Democrats? I’m just curious? lol. Probably not! lol.
What did he get caught lying on? What’s wrong morally for calling for interference in a legitimate special prosecutor probe?
I would think that it would be illegal to tell a cop how to do their job, and tell them how to go about arresting someone, or anything else that he did. So yes, just like Hillary, he probably should have gone to jail. Do you think that Hillary is innocent? Do you think that everything that she has done wasn’t covered up by the Democrats? Oh no! He was suspended? Really? Williams has his own hour one of the sister cable networks to either ABC, NBC, Or CBS. Yeah, that’s a lot of punishment! lmao!