Kids+Illegal Drugs+Illegal Immigrants

Who were you on the old forums? I swear there is someone who posted using “thees” for a while.

misdirection is a wonderful thing my friend. :slight_smile:

I forget my screen name back then. There was someone who posted using thee for awhile. lol

In a kids magic show, sure. In a political forum designed for engaged debate? Nope, not so much. It’s rather boring.

You think drugs come over with illegal immigrants? That’s darling.

Uuuum. lol. Well, part of politics is strategy and party of strategy can be misdirection. lol. :wink:

darling? really? You have herd of gangs before correct? lmao! omg. Honestly, your post is the best post I’ve seen all day so far. Thank you. I needed to laugh.

Not only is the vast majority of dope and pot domestically produced nowadays, coke mostly comes over the legal checkpoints because the cartels have billions of dollar to bribe people with. Even the government says they only stop ten percent of shipments and you know they’re exaggerating. Coke prices have been through the floor for years.

All about politics and kids are your best weapon. Use them wisely and with a kind heart.

First, whatever hood gave you that PHD, you need to get your money back.

Now what is the gateway "drug" to pot........yes alcohol, so I'm sure you agree that alcohol should be illegal. 

Next, what happened to self responsibility - are there little Mexicans going around holding down these wholesome mericans and making them take these drugs?

Lastly, you do know whats causing this big Opioid crisis right?

Ah ok. To answer your question. We normally dont seperate families, if some one commited a misdemeanor. The only reason seperations started by the Trump admin is as some sort of deterrent. Intentional cruelty.

Pretty much all of it was nonsensical.

Pot is not a gateway drug.

Gateways are constructs, people constructs, which might be made in the form of peer pressure, friends (so called), encouraging participation in controlled substance use to be “part” of the group. I mean who wants to be left out?

Then it might be the construct where a person is a sometimes pot smoker, but then the supplier builds a new gateway through encouragement to “hey, you should try this” when the point is for the supplier to get you into more and more and thus push you through that gateway they constructed.

The BS about Democrats wanting illegals to come here to become legal Democrat voters is just that, nonsensical Partissn BS of the worst kind.

it is a partisan lie that has never been proven to hold water.

and absolutely none of those drug dealers are illegal immigrants correct? lmao!
Is it hard for you to admit it? Just like thee Democrats didn’t want to say Radical Islamic Terrorists, but Trump got them to say it anyways. lol. No gangs ever bring drugs across the border right?

I’m sure that the Opioid crises has absolutely 0% to do with illegal immigration correct? lol.

I don’t have an issue separating illegal alien parents and their children, temporarily if needed, but not for some mean spirited mistaken attempt to deter border crossings, as is the case here and now.

Also I don’t approve of it for families who have followed proper channels for seeking asylum.

Some of them are. Just like some of everyone is.

If you’re talking about serious weight, the three Mexican cartels-Los Zetas, Sinaloa and the Tijuana one-move most of it along the border. In Miami it’s South American cartels of various stripes. In New York, it’s Cubans, Ricans, Dominicans.

So then through your eyes it’s justifiable to break the law correct?
Maybe you can try illegally entering one of those country’s that will punish you greatly if you do so, and then come back, and tell me how that works for ya. lol.
Remember folks! As long as you’re a Democrat, everything is justifiable, or has an excuse, even if it is immoral.

I think Tucker Carlson said it best. It was something to thee effect of………the Democrats want to talk about their feelings all of the time, that way they can ignore thee actual laws. lol.

I’m shocked that you could admit that!:star_struck:
But please do tell me more?

Oh well, if Tucker said it it must gospel.

What does Tucker say is thee reason Republicans use so they can ignore actual laws?

Cause ignoring actual laws is not endemic of any one Party, not by a million miles.