Kid flashes white power symbol at Nashville rally

It’s clear the kid is flashing the white power troll sign I mean at this point denying it is just laughable…

Watching trumper’s in action just spinning slicing rationalizing it’s truly an art :joy:

Race hustler, race pimp, thug.

You’re doing your job well.

My grandparents use a term for black people that I’ve never heard from anyone else. It’s a mix between the n word and Negro. Instead of e, it sounds like an i, and instead of an o, it ends with an a.

If this is a violation, apologies in advance, and I’ll see you all next week, month, or never.

In every case, I alone decide for myself if it is unacceptable to me.

Nope…

Laura had the best dab…

I know the word I think. That’s a pretty good example. A derivative of negro I think. I haven’t heard it in 40 years.

It was actually thought of as civil in some circles, a lot of women used it.

Colored…
Negro…
Person of color…

NAACP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/01/27/the-what-and-why-of-negroes-and-the-gun-the-black-tradition-of-arms/?utm_term=.f5f8f86cdc6e&noredirect=on

I heard person and women of color numerous times during the Kavanaugh hearings.

I should’ve said “used.” They passed away within a week of each other three years ago. They used it till the end in casual conversation. Product of the times, I figured. Never heard it since from anyone, young or old.

I’m sorry for your loss.

Thanks for that.

Standup comedian Bill Burr does a routine about how previously civil words become derogatory in later generations, sometimes without the earlier generation being aware of it.

Then if they somehow end up getting interviewed and share their thoughts, the media blows up over it, and the elder is left baffled, because they never got the memo.

It’s funny and sympathetic at the same time.

That’s a reach… figuratively and literally…

Absolutely true. So did The Great Conservative.

If your point is gun control is racist; you win.

And yours wasn’t?

I’ve seen it.

My issue with it is “you” don’t decide for me.

I heard older people trying to be polite use it all the time.

I did too. It’s been a while.