Kid flashes white power symbol at Nashville rally

What is your question?

The Bill of Rights affects us all.

Not this ■■■■ again.

another sign (wink) , the left has lost it completely…

Wait… you just winked?

Yep, just like the Qanon conspiracy theories. A complete trolling job created by 4chan, it’s all they do.

Was watching an old martial arts movie… Monkey King or something. Perfect swastikas on the wall. (I don’t know if they were backwards or not). The setting was like a thousand years ago.

Ebery time you type “Qanon”, a 4chan angel gets his wings.

1 Like

Trust the plan, swallow the red pill.

The kid is obviously a white supremacist as when Trump says that African American unemployment is at its lowest…And the kid enthusiastically smiles and claps for that. So yeah…I think he should be arrested for his supremacist hand gestures. Little punk!

I wasn’t aware that hand gestures were an arrestable offence.

I already made it clear my position is that the kid was trolling for the camera.

I also believe the kid was removed from his position, directly behind the president, because of his hand gestures.

Is there any sign, symbol, gesture, mannerism, saying or act that isn’t currently considered or soon to be deemed racist by some?

Living in the backwoods where I do, trust me it wasn’t a white power sign. Im guessing because this rally was in the HEART OF DIXIE played a role in people assuming that’s what this great young American was doing. Nobody even notices this young man if this rally was held in New York or DC.

Sarcasm. My comments were meant to be sarcastic…man no one can laugh anymore.

It’s because they see it as truth, not sarcasm. That’s my view anyway.

1 Like

I think the middle finger is still deemed to not be racist!

By the way for others out there. This would be yet another example of a joke.

1 Like

That has been the universal sign for “OK” for at least a hundred years. You folks need some new material.

3 Likes

Thanks RT…havent seen you around much…long time no see!

That’s also an example of a joke. Good one Ish…and I mean that. Too many people are losing their ability to laugh at things

1 Like

I would agree there.

I’m around, just comment very little. Mainly because of threads and crap like this. LOL
It’s getting insane these days. :flushed:

1 Like